Auto attachment of energy and not letting me attach special entgy

txwatercub

Ever since monday when I downloaded the newest update my game has been filled with new glitches. This has been happening since monday i'll have 1 sp energy and 1 regular and with no pokemon with abilities on the field, it won't let me attach the special... which is the only lightning energy in that deck so its kinda required. It's random and sometimes after a turn or two it will fix itself. The biggest problem I have had is I select an energy I want to attach and it automatically attaches it to one of my benched pokemon, and only a benched pokemon that has no energy's on it(in this case it is a sacrificial pokemon who I don't want energy on ever). It then wont let me undo this energy placement when I can undo it every time I do it on accident/purpose. Again no cards or Pokemon abilities are forcing this its just the game and has occurred in my last 3 pvp games today alone, not counting why I stopped playing earlier this week. making it to where I can't even try to get coins. Since you already did 1 patch I assumed this to be fix, but it's not. A bug like this should never make it into the game let alone be persistent after an update intended to fix those errors. Every update there ends up being more bugs, including bugs that nothing y'all did you should have caused this error. So why is the game just getting worse and worse and filled with more bugs and y'all don't even care to try and fix major bugs anymore do you plan to continue with this platform or are you just stringing players along?

To be honest, this is the first I've heard of this bug. When you say that you "downloaded the newest update", does that mean you patched an existing installation, or that you did a fresh install of the game? If you haven't already done so, I strongly suggest attempting the latter. If it's still an issue, send a ticket to us via the support portal so that we can investigate further.

Archived