Free Booster Packs and Forced Energy Discarding

Alker0

Hey guys.

At what i first thought was a punishment, after seeing the same thing happen to my friend i thought i better had report it.

Energy Issue: When forced to discard / select energy cards on your active/benched pokemon it becomes impossible to select one as when you hover over the card the energy cards expand for selecting, but as you leave the portrait of the card it collapses and the energy's are unable to be chose as they just keep expanding and collapsing when you attempt to select one. This leads to time out losses in PvP when you are forced to discard and Wastes a trainer card when it is optional such as moving one energy to another. An example was an attack that needed 2 energy cards to be discarded but couldn't select it only being told after a minute of frustration, you have lost.

Booster Pack Issue: I'm not sure or not if there is a certain way to receive these as i'm new here, or if it is a bug so i thought i might aswell post it and see what happens. The daily log in reward that awards booster packs did not give me the 5 i was meant to receive on day 3/5 and also my friend had the same issue when he was meant to receive one on day 9 or so. As i said i'm new here and i apologise if there is a certain way you are meant to collect them but under the assumption it is automatically placed into your packs list, it does not work.

So far that is the only bugs i have encountered asides from the recurring timeouts. Great F2P game.

I did receive the free boosters from the trainer challenges. I have another free daily reward booster coming up i will let you guys know what happens with it.

Hi Alker0,

I'm glad to hear that you received your booster packs! :) Regarding your problem with energy, how many energy cards had you attached to the Pokémon? There is a known bug where attaching large amounts of energy to a Pokémon can cause issues such as the one you've experienced.

From the Known Bugs list:

- Attaching numerous Energy cards to one Pokémon will often cause graphical errors to occur.

Sorry if i caused confusion but it was the packs you receive from 30k points on a trainer that did successfully work. Today i did receive a free booster from the daily reward however so maybe there was a fix? So i just missed the 5 from which ever day it was and the rallying cry upgrade from the 12th win. Strange one ^^. I doubt i will make a ticket though, is only a few boosters just thought i'd let you know the issue.

As to the Numerous Energy cards this still happened with only one attached when i tried using an Energy switch card.

Archived