Which booster contains which cards???

SiriusPrime

Hi, i simply cant find a list of which cards which booster contains. Anyone who could help me on this one? Ingame every chat is a trade-channel and noone cares to answer

an easy way to do it would be to use the game's "collection" menu. at the place where it shows all the cards in your collection, there is a box that you can check that says "show all". Checking this box will make it display all the cards available in the game, from there you just need to:

a) use the filter to filter the cards by their expansions sets OR

B) use the search bar to search for the card you want, then all the cards with that name will show up and you can work out which cards are from which expansion by checking the symbol they carry at the bottom right of the card. If you don't recognise the symbols, you can always check it agains the symbols avaiable in the filter. Hovering over each symbol there will show the name of that expansion.

Alrighty, thanks. I was used to boosters which list the cards when you are about to buy them, tried the collection out but didnt realized the symbols and havent though about sorting by collection

Archived