Suggestions on how I should do a giveaway?

dreamex

I have lots of cards and don't really have time to play online anymore as well as old booster credits and packs, any creative suggestions on how we should do a giveaway?

How do we identify the truly needy from the simply greedy?

Cards I have to share:

4x B. Kyurem EX

1x Celebi EX FA

4x Celebi EX

1x Chandelure EX

1x Cresselia EX

1x Cresselia EX FA

6x Promo Darkrai EX

2x Darkrai EX

1x Darkrai EX FA

2x Entei EX

2x Groudon EX

1x Groudon EX FA

2x Ho-Oh EX

1x Keldeo EX

1x Kyogre EX FA

2x Kyurem EX

5x Landorus EX FA

2x Landorus EX

1x Latias EX

1x Latias EX FA

7x Meloetta EX

1x Meloetta EX FA

2x Mew EX

1x Mew EX FA

4x Mew EX FA (LT)

1x Mewtwo EX (LT)

6x Promo Mewtwo EX

1x Mewtwo EX

1x Raikou EX

6x Promo Rayquaza EX

1x Registeel EX FA

1x Registeel EX

2x Reshiram EX

2x Reshiram EX (LT)

2x Shaymin EX

4x Shaymin EX FA (LT)

1x Thunderus EX

4x Tornadus EX

1x Tornadus EX FA

1x Victini EX

1x W. Kyurem EX

1x W. Kyurem EX FA

2x Zekrom EX

1x Zekrom EX FA

Also some FA trainers and other cards.

nice to see someone else doing some giveaways! i have done a few myself in the past and plan on doing another different one soon as i finish this new LTR set! here's some thing's I've done for giveaways!

1. i've done some simple questions like guess my favorite pokemon out of the first 1-151 or could be out of all of them and first person to guess my favorite pokemon wins!

2. guess the weight of that pokemon i say a weight of this pokemon and same thing whoever guess's right first wins!

3. another quiz i have done is guess that episode! i talk about the episode a bit of what happens in it and someone has to

say what that episode is called!

4. and last thing i've done when i first did giveaway is little league tournaments in which only 60 hp or lower pokemon decks are allow and that person has to beat people you recruit then lastly you to win ********** etc but this takes lot of time to put together

and gotta find people etc just to time consuming so i'd stick to the 1-3 idea's above unless have time for this on making any kind of tournament and even then there's plenty of them around too : )

good luck on your giveaways if you come up with any more fun ones let me know!

Definitely would enjoy a good and proper giveaway, I like to earn my cards so anything like quizzes or quick ex-less battles against someone and if they win then reward them.. something that they can feel accomplished and giddy about :) let me know anything about your giveaways so I can tip-off my little bro, thanks!

I've been wanting to do a wacky decks tournamet :D, you know for Original decks, to see som variaty in decks... it would be awesome if you were to sponsor it and donate some cards to my prize pool :) or host a tournament yourself :)

I've been wanting to do a wacky decks tournamet :D, you know for Original decks, to see som variaty in decks... it would be awesome if you were to sponsor it and donate some cards to my prize pool :) or host a tournament yourself :)

I'd like that. Something to do with the TCG itself would be nice. It would be especially fun with some quirky brief to follow, like 'no two Pokemon of the same energy type'.

I wouldn't choose people who beg on chat. That pretty much just excludes anyone with the decency to not pester people.

A themed deck tournament could be a fun option. Any other deck limitation would likely give favour to those with larger card collections, including stuff that limits rares etc. Themed deck still gives an edge to those who've earnt tokens for the purchasable ones, but not people with a tonne of cards and it would be completely viable to win without a bought Theme deck.

Whatever you decide just keep us posted; I'd really appreciate a chance like this.

Archived