Pokemon TCG Tournament

xJedithious

I have an idea for a tournament. A way of playing the card game.

It works like this. 16 players per tournament. Each player must agree to give up 1 pack (That's not much is it?...Just 1 pack.) if they lose. It will consist of 4 rounds. First round consists of 8 games. After that 4 games. After that 2 different games. And then the final game determines who wins the tournament. The winner wins 12 packs. The other 4 packs go to the host. The host is the person who all the players at the beginning give the packs to. His function is to prevent the possibility of a player losing and just breaking the rules and not giving up a pack. Players can only enter if they give a pack to the host. So the host collects 16 packs. Then at the end he gives out 12 to the winner and keeps 4 for his efforts at organization. All in all I think its a good way to make the game funner. As it is, there isn't really any reward for having a great deck and winning all the time. But with this, the players who are most dedicated and serious and enjoy the game the most have the chance to be rewarded for it. And giving up 1 pack to enter is very very little. But it adds up. So the losers don't really lose anything and the winner gets an excellent reward. If anyone has any objections to this or ideas to make it better feel free to express your opinion.

I don't think anyone can play your tournament due to the Game crash, In addition I think that all entry fees that are packs all must be prizes not 3/4 of packs will be prizes, because it will be part of spamming since you will get 4 packs even if you lose 1st round and also I think its against the rules that you use not all the packs that the player must pay for the fees for your tournament. After the game crash is fixed, Sign me in please, 1 got 1 pack to enter in your tournament?

Hello trainer,

Players having to give up packs if they lose tows the line of gambling, which is not in the spirit of Pokémon and is therefore not permitted.

Furthermore, any player who wishes to host a tournament should do so for fun and not for personal gain. Collecting any entrance fees or similar fees that are not given out as prizes is also not permitted.

I'll be closing this thread. Please feel free to try again with a tournament that falls within these rules! :)

Archived