When is going to be launched the official version for Windows 8??

Gina_Snow

As many of you there, I'm having isues playing the game with my windows 8 PC. Since windows 8 came out, most of the pc and laptops are runing it...

I read a lot of posts that say that the game crashes, and all the replies that we get from the admins are that "the official version for the game is not released yet' but never said when, or if they plan to launch one...

i would like to know as well. i reported all my crashes, and it was confirmed that the cause was the game isn't compatible with windows 8.1.

I read somewhere that the game is now compatible with Windows 8...but with windows 8.1??? What about that? Do we have to uninstall the program and install it again?

Hi Gina_Snow,

The game should be compatible with Windows 8 now! :) If you're still experiencing problems with the game on Windows 8.1, I first recommend fully uninstalling the game and grabbing the latest version of the installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download.

If this doesn't help, we ask that you submit a ticket via the support portal, linked in my signature. Simply sign in using your pokemon.com credentials and click "Ask a Question". Please attach a summary of your system specs, which you can obtain via the DxDiag program.

Thanks for your patience!

Archived