Stuck on "Welcome to PVP" screen

Eddiethekid

Whenever i attempt to play a game, i always get brought to the Welcome to PVP tutorial screen where I'm given the Basic Orange Deck. I click on next, only to have it loop over and over again and the only thing I could possibly do is exit and open pokemon again. I know it's been a while since i played and maybe I am missing something very simple to do, but is there a way for me to exit this screen to actually play a game? Thanks!

I have uninstalled and downloaded the latest installer file with no success. I let my friend log in on his account on my laptop and it didn't happen to him. I also logged in to my account on his laptop and I was able to bypass the PVP tutorial screen. Could the problem be because i am on Mac OSX Mavericks?

Could be. I'm not sure how much testing the QA team has done with Mavericks yet. My recommendation is to send us a ticket via the support portal with an snapshot of your system information and a detailed description of the bug so that we can log it into the database for analysis by the Dev team.

Archived