Is PTCGO working for Mavericks Users?

jonmeadowbrook

Today I just updated my PTCGO to "Unity Player Version 4.1.3f3" and I was hoping it would allow me to access PVP...but it has not.

I am running OSX 10.9 [Mavericks]

When I open the app, everything appears to work until I click any button that links to PVP. Then that brings up a endlessly looping conversation which is a intro to the deck builder. There are no links that will allow me to exit this part of the game...

I have submitted a ticket and I am just curious if anyone else has had similar issues.

Jon,

Thanks for the report. With an issue like this, submitting a ticket is definitely the way to go, as we're likely to request information about your system which you may not wish to share with the general public.

In the future, please refrain from posting links to anything other than an official Pokemon website, and from bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, OS X Mavericks. I submitted a ticket to Pokemon Support and send a bunch of system diagnostics. Sounds like it's a problem specific to Mavericks, I didnt' have this problem before I updated.

I am able to get to the old PvP screen from the main menu. I choose Single Player > Quick Game. This starts the quick game. As soon as I flip the coin, I quit the game. I now find myself on the old PvP menu. Here I can choose Modified or Unlimited, but I cannot select Expert. I'm stuck at Novice. Whatever deck had been previously selected is what I play with.

It's cumbersome, but it's a workaround. Please fix this Pokemon.....

Glen

Thanks for that little workaround, Raistlinxw!

We are aware that there is an issue, and it's being investigated currently. Thank you for submitting your information to Customer Support.

Archived