Bring back the "imprint" on Call of Legend basic energies

c_huynh1712

I really like the legendary pokemon "imprint" on those Call of Legend energies. If you can bring that back graphically that would make one player very happy :). Im not talking about the background picture. Before the release of plasma blast and its update, these energy cards look absolutely sweet with the glowing legendary pokemon in the center of the card. After the update, we get partial foil of the card (the "imprint" is gone at this point), and now even when legendary treasure is release, I was hoping we can get that graphic back but it just full foil now. If im not being very clear, please let me know so I can further elaborate. Thank you for you time reading :).

Hey C_HUYNH1712,

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

• 3 years later...

*Sees a mod post a reply to a thread*

"Something is fishy here..."

*Checks dates of thread*

"Yup! We got a necrobumper"!

It's ok guys, everything is all good. Don't worry, no mods responding quickly to a new thread here. Goodness I'm feeling passive aggressive today

One of the forum rule is: check if there are a thread with that topic all ready.

Or have i misunderstod something?

Basic he follow the rules...

But on the other way... He break the rules of replay to old post...

Then again they shut setup an auto lock on threads there are more then 3 month with out replay...

One of the forum rule is: check if there are a thread with that topic all ready.

Or have i misunderstod something?

Basic he follow the rules...

But on the other way... He break the rules of replay to old post...

Then again they shut setup an auto lock on threads there are more then 3 month with out replay...

It is clearly stated within the forum guidelines that posting on a thread that has not been active within the last 2 weeks is not allowed, for reasons exactly like this. If you find something that is still relevant from 3 months ago, and need to raise it back up, no one is going to lock the thread over it. But when it is done in a trolling manner for no reason, it is a violation. It isn't that hard to understand

It is clearly stated within the forum guidelines that posting on a thread that has not been active within the last 2 weeks is not allowed...

It is very much not clearly stated that it isn't allowed:

...or if the last post in the topic is more than a couple of weeks old, perhaps it's time to start a new thread!

Instead, it is suggested that if a post is old, it might be time for a new thread.

I've said it before: if the policy is that you must start a new thread, that should be what the rules say, and yes, there should be an automatic lock on old threads.

Archived