flamedle

darg

fishpike

fishands

fisht

krowface

krowsmash

kroraptor

[Content removed - sharing personal information is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

and here are some moves:

nuke, type: fire, the user shrinks and returns to normal size with explosive force making a ********* fire go over the battlefield, has recoil damage

drain fang, type: dark, the user bites the target and the amount of damage taken by the target is restored in the users life

[Content removed - sharing personal information is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

there are 2 types i made up, silver and sport, [Content removed - sharing personal information is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

you are not allowed to post your e-mail due to security reasons. i'll suggest to delete it. Pokémon mods are very estrict with the security of its players. but you have good ideas

Hello trainer,

We always welcome creativity from our players, but posting personal information (including email addresses) is not permitted. This is to protect the safety and security of all users. If you'd like to read more about this rule and others, please head over to the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks for your understanding!

• 3 weeks later...

I think its cool you came up with your own pokemon, and wish I could see them. Anyway, I hope more poke-inspiration comes your way in the drawing dept. :)

There are a number of Pokémon fan sites that will on occasion hold a make-your-own contest. Some have pretty great entries that would be a dream to have in the games. The best place to go, however, would be this one site [Content removed - attempting to direct players to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. -Prof. Poplar]

Archived