Senario tester.

RoyalDuke

Hi, if you are anything like me, you sometimes get some wacky idea for a deck or a small tech or something like that. And well you want to test it. then we run into abit of a wall, if you just want to see of some aspect of a deck works, you have to build a complete deck, try it on practice batle and hope that you'll get the hand you need before the AI ruins it all................................................................................................................................................................... <<imagine there are some enters here >_< bloody internet explorer on the forums thing>> .......................... ...................................................................................................................................................................... anyways, the thing im suggesting is a senario tester mode or something like that.. ........................................... A mode in which you can choose the cards you want on the playfield an in you hand and the same for your opponent, and play from there. It would make testing a lot easier and eliminate making all those pointless deck just for testing somthing small. ....................................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................................... I'd like to hear what you guys think, .................................................................................................................... Sincerely RoyalDuke.

if it requires such an ideal start it probably isn't very good to start with? can't imagine many people will need this function. but then again I suppose the fact that there are so many ppl that quite because of a bad starting hand might suggest otherwise.

if it requires such an ideal start it probably isn't very good to start with? can't imagine many people will need this function. but then again I suppose the fact that there are so many ppl that quite because of a bad starting hand might suggest otherwise.

I don't want a mode in which you can play others, just one in which you can test if certain techs / ideas work... For example, if I want to make a deck with mew prime and it some how requires that i put Rayquaza and deoxys legend in the lost zone, Then i just want to see if that will work.(it wont btw) And with out the thing im suggesting I'd have to build a complete deck just to test out some small part of a deck i am envisioning

Hi RoyalDuke,

Great suggestion! I'll pass this along to the Dev team for review and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived