anime fans

skywarrior

I'm not a big fan of anime, but I like Bobobo, Elfen Lied, and PSG. I also happen to like Evangelion and the movie Akira. :B

naruto, akira, evangelion, berserk, ippo, bleach, kenichi, freeze, clannad, white album, nana, and etc oh right full metal alchemist.

I'm actually a big fan of all these anime. Right now, I'm watching AnoHana (even though I think it's finished), Hana-saku iroha, ao no exorcist, deadman wonderland, Toriko, Denpa onna to seishun otoko, Tiger & bunny, Steins;Gate and Darker than black. I did a list of all the series that I watched, and it goes over 100 (season 2 and such count as 1, same for movies).

i hate the pokemon anime becuz ash has had pikachu for over 6 years and he still loses to other pokemon its like isnt he at level over 100?lol

i am watching full metal alchemist: brotherhood, season 1-3 of pokemon (same reason as kamoarc119), and Bleach

• 4 weeks later...

i hate the pokemon anime becuz ash has had pikachu for over 6 years and he still loses to other pokemon its like isnt he at level over 100?lol

I used to like the show, now I can't stand it. Why?

Because:

Brock is gone

New voice of Ash is bad

New art style in Black and White series

And a whole load of other reasons.

Archived