Refresher on Loop

Cheizes

I opened up the trading card game and the game notified me it needed to update so I waited for the refresher to open and when it did everything seemed to load fine and the play button illuminated. When I hit it however the refresher appeared again and started the download over again. ( I didn't realize until later that it was supposed to do this) However, the game wasn't updating properly the second time around so I exited out and went back in to try again only I got an error message when I clicked on the shortcut on my desktop.

So, I uninstalled and re-installed the game, clicked on the icon and this time the refresher popped up just fine (which was when I saw the message about it loading twice) After re-installing the game the refresher finished unpacking only instead of the play button appearing it looped and began to update the information over and over again without ever asking me to hit play.

Eventually after the sixth or seventh time of it unpacking I gave up.

Any suggestions or ideas as to why the game won't update properly? Is it just mine or is the system down?

Cheizes

Hi Cheizes,

Please locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from the Refresher.exe file. This should (hopefully) prompt the refresher to load correctly so you can access the game.

Let me know how it goes!

Archived