THE Card Catcher Black & White .

777mcl

Card Catcher (Black & White), was changed because of the new collection X & Y Kalos!

Please Help to correct the mistake!!

The card Catcher is one of the most used in the world. Now becomes a horrible letter.

Original Text. !! Black & White

Switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokémon.

New text. !! Kalos Trash.

Flip a coin. If heads, switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with his or her Active Pokémon.

Please help return the original text !!!

I use 4 in my deck !!!

Let's help a Pokemon TCG Online Best!!

Further expansions really are horrible with no new playable.

We want better cards. no more repeated letters.

there was a change announced in the rules for the trading card game, all pokemon catchers now will require a flip regardless of whether you have the old one or the new one.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/tcg_errata_1013-2013-10-01/

the benefit with playing the online game is they could manipulate the text easily to prevent confusion to new players.

It prevents benched basic-Pokemon that still have to evolve to be easy KO's, (space) EX Pokemon dominate the meta enough already, the evolving basics should get a little bit of a chance. Especially with EX cards getting their own evolutions as well.

You saw the finals of the world championship . The card catcher, is present in all decks champions 2013 . All champions play with cards ex . you come and tell me to encourage evolutions . you play with evolutions . Campaign Pokemon TCG. Return the catcher Champion.

Hello trainers,

As this is not a bug, I'll be closing this thread. Thanks for your understanding!

PS - If you look at your catcher cards in zoom view you will see that there is a note of Errata at the top of the card with the date when the card was errata'ed.

Archived