The server you specified is unavailable. Please check your intern

Deoguy

"The server you specified is not available."

This started when someone told in the chat that his game crashed everytime he entered to the shop, so I entered, for my luck, my game crashed and I can't play it, it says the message above.

Fix it please :(

It's not really a game crash, but there was no other option available.

The server you specified is unavailable. Please check your internet connection and try again. This is rather frustrating, as I can't log into the game. I'm trying to get into the physical card game, and would like to be able to practice online, but being able to GET online is kinda required for that plan. I've tried reinstalling and adjusting my firewall settings, but nothing seems to work.

I made a thread about it, not realizing this thread was about that same problem. Rather annoying, I just downloaded the game yesterday. Trying to get into the physical game, wanting to use this to help me learn how to make decks, and play the game.

Guest jasonjasonlin

when i log into tcgo it says the server you specified is unavailable. please check your internet connection and try again. i tried uninstalling and installing please help immediately and logging on logging back

There was a message in game that the servers were going down for maintenance. The game is in maintenance. It will be back up whenever it comes up.

Hello trainers!

I've merged the threads regarding this matter. We've gone into unscheduled maintenance to address some of the issues brought up after the update. Please check the latest announcement for more information!

Thanks for your patience!

I get a message on my desktop Mac that says "You have been inactive for a while and were disconnected. Please reload the game." However when I log in with my Mac laptop it works fine. Anyone else have this problem?

I've been having problems with my Pokemon TCG Online ever since I downloaded the new update about 2 hours ago. First it let me in, but when I would click the collection button to open the 5-card pack I got for free my client would crash. After 3 attempts I re installed and got the "You have been inactive for awhile." bug every-time I would try opening the client. So, a 2nd re install brought me the "Server is unavailable, check your internet connection." error, and now, after continuous trying, I have started getting the "Server is down for maintenance." message. So, are the servers down? Or is my Client trashed beyond repair?

I have deleted, uninstalled and everything. I tried re-downloading from scratch. All I get, now, is

"Unavailable Server

You have been inactive for a while

and were disconnected. Please

reload the game."

Is anyone else having this problem?

After the maintenance was finished, I tried logging into the game and it says "Server was Unavailable". So I uninstalled the game and re-downloaded it and now I get an error that says "You have been inactive for a while and were disconnected. Please reload the game." and it won't let me log in! I uninstalled and re-installed multiple times with no luck. Has anyone been able to play?