Shop is dead

supermidiman

I've been getting the Run Time Error crash when trying to access the Shop page from anywhere in the game. Anyone else getting this error?

Shop is broken for me. Chat is broken for me. Adding new Threads here is broken for me. Hope it is an easy fix. I got this here by editing a post that was empty after the add failed.

Okay so google crome works for forums! Also Editing your post also works.

1. Chat doesn't work in game

2. Shop menu or other crashes stop when you completely re install the game for the mac

Hello trainers,

Are any Windows users experiencing problems with the shop, or is it just Macs?

I've escalated the other issues to the development team. Thanks for bearing with us!

Hello trainers,

Are any Windows users experiencing problems with the shop, or is it just Macs?

I've escalated the other issues to the development team. Thanks for bearing with us!

Hopefully you can see my post, as I couldn't create new topics (as you have probably seen): I'm a Windows user and for me, too, the shop crashes. Windows 7 64-bit. EDIT: ah, seems I can still post normal posts (though the enter-function is still dead, for many many months already, using IE10).

Prof - I had the problem in the windows version. Just trying to enter the shop. I uninstalled, downloaded the latest, installed to a new directory and it worked. Going in to the shop now works for me and it GPFed before.

Yeah, "Server is unavailable" for me too. Uninstalled the game, re-downloading the new version so hopefully it all works.

EDIT: Waiting for the little red maintenance box to appear now lol.

Just re-installed the game, still unable to enter

EDIT:I can't uninstall the game

EDIT2: Re-re-installed the game, still unable

EDIT3: 3 Times downloaded, still unable

I'm running Windows 8.1 and I always get a crash when I click on the shop. The log files indicate that "igdumdim32.dll caused an Integer Divide by Zero." I'm not sure if this problem is caused by the DLL itself or PTCGO's code.

• 6 months later...

I am a PC player that is experiencing these crashes on shop, it is ruining the game for me because I can't get many new cards.

RexTheChicken, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ). I have a feeling that will fix the crashes you are describing.

Hope that helps!

Archived