Deck Manager Not Working

Cheizes

Whenever I open the deck manager it displays my decks just fine and I can navigate between theme, modified and unlimited deck tabs but when I try to select a deck to manage the first deck stays highlighted but nothing happens right away with the one I click on. After a short amount of time the deck manager will attempt to load my deck and its contents but there are no visible cards or editing options and just about every time my game freezes and crashes shortly after. When I try to click on the attached buttons of the already highlighted deck the same thing happens as well.

Everything else seems to work just fine though. I can make trades, look at my collection and tag wanted and for trade cards, use the chat box and play computer and player matches with existing decks but that's about it. Hope this helps and that it gets fixed soon. Looking forward to being able to modify my decks again.

Thanks for listening,

Cheizes

I have the same problem and it really annoys me because I've got around 15-20 booster packs that i bought and it still hasnt got a patch or fix

Hello trainers,

I'm escalating this to the development team for investigation. In the meantime, I'll close this thread. If you have any other bugs to report, please create a new thread.

Thanks for the report!

Archived