Suggestions on the game

GamercoreX2

1. The shops could have keys that would unlock a locked card 2. Make it so booster packs are not tradable since I don't see why they should 3. A better reward system for the trainer challenge and also when will Gems be in other countries and what are their prices?

Also make it so you can trade in common cards for an uncommon or uncommon cards for rare etc. It would make cards you don't need more useful.

Hi GamercoreX2!

I'll pass your suggestions along to the Dev team and leave your thread open for discussion in the meantime. If you have any more suggestions for us, it helps to have each suggestion in a separate thread – each with a clear and concise title – for better reference later.

As for gems, we're still in the process of testing them in Canada and thank you for your patience during this process.

As always, we appreciate your input! :)

1. The shops could have keys that would unlock a locked card 2. Make it so booster packs are not tradable since I don't see why they should 3. A better reward system for the trainer challenge and also when will Gems be in other countries and what are their prices?

Almost EVERYONE trades their boosters as currency for cards. Removing that from the game is like stripping people of their freedom to do as they wish with the packs that they rightly purchased. I don't mean to sound rude, but if "I don't see why they should" is the best reason you can come up with, that's just not good enough.

I for one, would absolutely hate having to *****/open hundreds of packs which i had to buy with actual money, just to pull 4 Genesect EX for example. It removes the luck factor from obtaining cards and allows players to build their decks much more quickly.

Well GamercoreX2 it's truth that the most people don't agree with you that booster packs are not be tradeable and also is truth that the most users want only tradeable booster packs for Ex cards and almost 100% booster packs for a FA or extreme rare one only copy pokemon card!! But i personal agree with you only for one point GamercoreX2. Well for sure the trade able booster packs are better with the booster packs someone buy but why actually these users want trade able booster packs when there is a big possibility with a trade for example someone give them a lot of booster packs and when they open all these booster packs they notice that still don't unlock the cards they want but if someone trade not a lot of booster packs but for example 30 cards (a booster pack usually have 10 cards) with the 3 i guess ex or fa cards they want is far more better!! Now about the gems i personal don't know but i hear that gems is almost the same with booster credits!! I think on this forum some moderation's explain everything about gems!! Check better support/help section!!

Archived