Genesect EX, and Lugia EX

FCapaldapa

Genesect EX ability doesn't always work. Sometimes when I attack a plasma energy the catcher ability doesn't work.

Lugia EX bug i, that it doesn't always collect 1 more price. Quite frustrating if u tell me to builkd a deck around lugia using its ability for the ability not to work. Thanx.

I am reporting some bug not who has the advantage. Lugia is not always collecting 1 more price when he KOs an opponent and Genesect ability isn't always working when I attach a plasma energy thanx.

yes the Lugia issue has been mentioned many many times so its nothing new, worth checking out the list of known bug reports before reporting repeats.

the Genesect thing is a new one though, I've never had this problem before in my experience running it, are you sure its not because you're attaching with a colress machine? the description of the ability clearly states that it needs to be attached from the hand, colress machine allows you to attach plasma energy from the deck so Red Signal would not work.

while we're on the issue of genesect, I might just let you know now that genesect's g-booster attack is known to be bugged in the sense that it does not penetrate safeguard/plasma steel at the moment, in case u ever come across those and get frustrated again.

Hi FCapaldapa,

I was unable to reproduce this. Genesect-EX's ability worked as it should when I attached a Plasma Energy from my hand. As chronophysicist has pointed out, you have to attach the energy directly from your hand in order to use the ability. If you you have any more information, we would appreciate it!

As for Lugia-EX, this has been escalated to the development team by Prof. Mathis (see here: http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?37386-Lugia-Ex-s-Overflow-Ability-is-bugged).

Thanks for your reports! :)

Archived