About Tropical Tidal Wave ( Admin Please Respond )

LouisValentine

Hey Prof , Is Tropical Tidal Wave HGSS Promo Available Now?

There's A Few Person Kept Saying They Have, I Would Need Prof To Confirm Is It Available Or not.

Thanks.

Lots of people have claimed to have cards they do not have or do not understand which card you are asking for. Gravybeast had a tread on the ungettables. If it is on that thread it is safe to assume they are ungettable as he worked hard to catch them all for several months, even offering 100 packs just to see the card. You would not believe the people searching for the shuckle if I remember correctly the last time a rare card was hunted.

Well People Just Suddenly Pmed Me Saying He Got Just A Moment Ago, And I ve Not Saying I Looking For It.

Just As Well As Few Days Back When hyunh Told Me He Saw A Person Binder Tagged With Tropical Tidas Wave.

So I Made Several Of Public Offer Which Is Really More Then Enough For A Tropical Tidas Wave I Assume.

Previously That Player hyunh Say Bout Did Not Reply me But then This Player Darkrai**** dude did reply me asking me whats my offer for Tropical Tidal Wave. So I Asked Him Tag It See If Is The HGSS one, But He Told Me Is Confirm was the HGSS Promo then I told him my offers but yet he still do not want to tag it for trade. Ive got tired of offering public trade so now Ill just ask admin to confirm are those available or not.

Lots of people have claimed to have cards they do not have or do not understand which card you are asking for. Gravybeast had a tread on the ungettables. If it is on that thread it is safe to assume they are ungettable as he worked hard to catch them all for several months, even offering 100 packs just to see the card. You would not believe the people searching for the shuckle if I remember correctly the last time a rare card was hunted.

And yes I do know gravybeast create the thread or so, we talked about .

But I guess ill give it a try for the last time since that person are so confident about it, just hope so any admin would reply this.

Archived