N Harmonia Appreciation Chatroom!

PokyMommy1234

Yes, him.

In my opinion, N is one of the best Pokémon characters ofall time! I don’t really know why, but he’s just so awesome! So, in honor ofthe most fantastic trainer ever, I have set up this chat room! Enjoy!

Rules-

No trolling

No being rude or mean

No spamming

No intense arguing/flame wars

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know! I think that once you beat BW2 you can ride with him on Friday and he references Hilda/Hilbert, but I'm only on the 4th gym :( Sadly one guy said that that the Ferris wheel was going to be taken down when you ride with him in BW2 and I almost cried

YES. I was telling my friend about N and described the Ferris Wheel scene and the first thing she said was "I ship it." I was so proud of her!

WHOAWHOAWHOA Just found out that N is about 19.... So now I ship him with older!Hilda. Also makes his playroom kinda sad....

True, I love he is a pure spirit. Why can't real guys be that cool and sensitive but still tough . that's ok my man is closer to a mix of silver and riley( evil, cool and tough). If he knew I said stuff like this about cartoon guys, he'd chew me out.

Gah! *gets tackled* Huh? No no! I was just visiting, that's all! Yeah, just visiting!

No, don't invite him! He's probably busy helping Pokemon with Reshiram, wouldn't want to bother him.

.... Is there a N and Reshi shipping?

Archived