please help

Guest jasonjasonlin

Guest jasonjasonlin

Sry mods u may see my ealier thread but when I open tcgo it doesn't crash but when I go to collection to open my packs or go on trade history it exits me out it says: Error it says to contact the mods and other stuff can u please fix this ill test it out again if it does it ill send a screen shot or write what it exactly says here. Can please fix this, also I can't see the cards I tag for want when I go to my collection, also when I trade a card and I go to my collection and to untag it its not there but when someone pm me if I have that card I say no but they said they can see it my binder please help

Hi jasonjasonlin,

One quick note: If you're using Windows 8, the game doesn't yet fully support that OS and some people have issues with it. Support is being looked into but we can't disclose a date yet.

If you're not using Windows 8, doing a clean install of the game solves that issue a lot. You can perform a clean install by removing all traces of the Pokémon TCG Online from your computer. Once you've done that, re-download the game to a new folder than before, install it and try and access your packs again.

Hopefully that works but if it doesn't you can contact the Support Team for further assistance. The instructions to send them a ticket are in my signature. Remember to tell them that you've already tried the clean install and provide a DXDiag if you can.

Thanks!

Archived