The Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Monopoly

GamercoreX2

The PTCGO community is actually quite small, the TCG community is huge but the US PTCGO community isn't that big. Therefore many people who play the game frequently make a name for themselves. Trading is another aspect added into the game just like the Pokémon Video Games. But people think of this barter system as a buy-sell system which is where the problem comes in. Most games that have trading in them always has that one "influential" person that turns this barter system in a buy-sell system. These big trading services have popped up one after another and are encouraging the trading of booster packs. Now pause here, BOOSTER PACKS. So if you want a Genesect EX you have to spend enough equal to a copy of Pokémon X or Y for a virtual Genesect EX? Think about it, trading packs doesn't make any sense, you are saying that opening 2 packs is more satisfying than a Tornadus EX FA? This trade system is only for the people who pop tons of money on this game but is horrible to people who get 1-2 packs a week. People make the argue that this system is supposed to help with the "lack" of cards of that type. Well maybe if people OPENED their packs they wouldn't be such a low amount of this card. This system doesn't make sense and really only appeals to people who put so much money into this game. Part of this problem is the Archetypes that devour the creativity of Pokémon TCG Online. Because Genesect EX is in a deck someone made it should be worth 32$-40$ worth of packs. People don't think of their own original decks and rely on overpowered big basic Pokémon EX and the ideas of other people. The winners of worlds used no original decks, just the same constantly overused Darkrai, Rayquaza, and Team Plasma decks. It really drives me nuts. People should just trade their cards the way they should as in trade a EX for another EX or a Full Art for another Full Art or maybe 2 uncommons for a rare? It seems extremely illogical to trade packs. I blame Tropical Beach also since it is one of the few things no one would give up. People are pushing it's pack price to the sky worried about the Pokémon Company or whoever prints and makes the cards make a Tropical Beach for everyone. If anything, they should just force you to open your packs instead of having to trade them. Once Gems come in many old cards like Donphan Prime or Cleffa can be common and Gems will make it so their is an unlimited amount of Pokémon cards on the PTCGO. Also I think it would be cool if they added a key in the shop and for 250 trainer tokens you can unlock a locked card. Also cards in PTCGO never get lost since you can't throw them away nor delete them.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In real life, you would buy and sell the cards for real money. If real cash was allowed in this game like other online games, real cash would be used then. Packs are just used as a substitute in the absence of money.

Your argument in the other thread about how gems would change everything, I doubt that. Currently gems are overpriced and if gems were tradable, sure no more packs would be used to trade. The currency just changes from packs to gems. I don't think they will make it so that gems will unlock or buy specific cards for you. PTCGO like any company wants to profit and the best way to profit is to sell packs instead of individual cards.

A barter system rarely works because of various limitations:

• Need for presence of double coincidence of wants: For barter to occur between two people, both would need to have what the other wants.

• Absence of common measure of value: In a monetary economy, money plays the role of a measure of value of all goods, so their values can be measured against each other; this role may be absent in a barter economy.

• Indivisibility of certain goods: If a person wants to buy a certain amount of another's goods, but only has for payment one indivisible unit of another good which is worth more than what the person wants to obtain, a barter transaction cannot occur.

• Lack of standards for deferred payments: This is related to the absence of a common measure of value, although if the debt is denominated in units of the good that will eventually be used in payment, it is not a problem.

Monopoly aside, from a relatively new player POV, another big issue of Pokemon TCGO is the useless reward system. Unlike many other so called 'free to play' online games like mmos, you can virtually spend 0$ IRL and make your way to the top by lifeless grinding/dedication.

What about pokemon tcgo online? Once you have finished the pokemon AI trainer (potato AI btw) challenge and obtained the 45 untradeable booster packs (understandable, to prevent multiple accounts), there is really no easy way to get the cards that you want or need except bypouring money into the game one way or another.

As a smart consumer, would you rather spend your money buying something that satisfy you, like trading packs for cards that you need or risk it by opening 25 boosters or more later on and realize you don't even have 20/60 of the cards that you need to build a decent deck. One may argue that by trading packs directly for cards, the fun or soul of TCG is gone. However, realistically what can you do about the amount of trash cards that you get from opening boosters that nobody even wants or everyone has it because it's so common? Like the tin promos. I would suggest a new feature that allows player to "recycle" 10 commons for an uncommon, and maybe 8 uncommon a for a random rare or something. It has been implemented in some card games that I have played before.

Sorry but please enlighten me why do you think with the introduction of gems will solve the lack of cards or pack trading issues?

Yea, him talking of gems as a solution really puzzles me, gems just introduced real money into this game. With current prices, the packs online cost as much as their real life counterparts and you don't even get a physical card.

Maybe PTCGO should have a feature where you pay a one time fee like 50-60 bucks like any other regular game and you get all the cards available to you. Then it'll just be about building decks and playing them against each other.

The PTCGO community is actually quite small, the TCG community is huge but the US PTCGO community isn't that big. Therefore many people who play the game frequently make a name for themselves. Trading is another aspect added into the game just like the Pokémon Video Games. But people think of this barter system as a buy-sell system which is where the problem comes in. Most games that have trading in them always has that one "influential" person that turns this barter system in a buy-sell system. These big trading services have popped up one after another and are encouraging the trading of booster packs. Now pause here, BOOSTER PACKS. So if you want a Genesect EX you have to spend enough equal to a copy of Pokémon X or Y for a virtual Genesect EX? Think about it, trading packs doesn't make any sense, you are saying that opening 2 packs is more satisfying than a Tornadus EX FA? This trade system is only for the people who pop tons of money on this game but is horrible to people who get 1-2 packs a week. People make the argue that this system is supposed to help with the "lack" of cards of that type. Well maybe if people OPENED their packs they wouldn't be such a low amount of this card. This system doesn't make sense and really only appeals to people who put so much money into this game. Part of this problem is the Archetypes that devour the creativity of Pokémon TCG Online. Because Genesect EX is in a deck someone made it should be worth 32$-40$ worth of packs. People don't think of their own original decks and rely on overpowered big basic Pokémon EX and the ideas of other people. The winners of worlds used no original decks, just the same constantly overused Darkrai, Rayquaza, and Team Plasma decks. It really drives me nuts. People should just trade their cards the way they should as in trade a EX for another EX or a Full Art for another Full Art or maybe 2 uncommons for a rare? It seems extremely illogical to trade packs. I blame Tropical Beach also since it is one of the few things no one would give up. People are pushing it's pack price to the sky worried about the Pokémon Company or whoever prints and makes the cards make a Tropical Beach for everyone. If anything, they should just force you to open your packs instead of having to trade them. Once Gems come in many old cards like Donphan Prime or Cleffa can be common and Gems will make it so their is an unlimited amount of Pokémon cards on the PTCGO. Also I think it would be cool if they added a key in the shop and for 250 trainer tokens you can unlock a locked card. Also cards in PTCGO never get lost since you can't throw them away nor delete them.

I don't have a lot of time but i want to get a reply into this before i leave so forgive me if it comes off as sloppy. I do not deny that my thread does have some influence in the game, it does. That much is relatively known amongst most people in the game. Then again the amount of time and effort I have put in gives me good credability when running somthing such as this. As well as my countless hours that i have spent and still spend talking to members in the game and other big trades. I do not only talk to other big traders as well i take everyones opinion into account including everything you say here. Although to say that a copy of genesect online costs as much as a copy of x or y is just rediculous. Pack codes can be found for as little as 20-45 cents each most people do not have trouble finding a decent deal on them when they want some. If you can only afford to spend .80 cents or even 6$ a week on packs/cards i highly suggest you find a less expensive hobby. Also you can either buy the 7-8 packs it takes to get a genesect at the moment, open them, and then hope in those 8 pulls you get what you want. Or you could come to my thread talk to one of us and ask us for the card. You could even go so far as to try and find one for less if you wanted or needed to take your time. If you had any other suggestions on how to value cards I would gladly take them into account as well. Unfortunately for the time being until gems are released this system is the only one available. If we didnt have a value thread and it was how you have described would be sort of chatoic. Everyone trading cards for cards and not having a single clue in some cases that some cards are worth more than others regardless of the actual price set to somthing by a thread. Having to look the things up yourself daily because theres no one to do it for you, no thread to refer to. Eventually most packs will be opened in time due to the coming of new packs taking the place of the older ones. I am pretty sure the lack of older packs at the moment is because most of them were opened. Granted i understand quite a few people are trying to scoop them all up. It doesn't mean they still are not slowly being opened by others hoping to get CoL energys etc. The pricing on here is somewhat compared to real life, but we i previously talked about with you I take many other things into account. The person who won worlds in masters this year is a truly skilled card player, you cannot take that away from him. Regardless of the content of the skill in the game at the moment he played the deck he needed to play and he played it the correct way. You can hardly say he won because of somthing he copied or luck. Considering it was his 3rd worlds title. When it comes to Tropical Beach the rule changes being implemented are becoming common knowledge. Anyone with any knowledge of the game will realize that that card is priceless when they go into effect. It could be more so or less so depending on what kind of decks people do come out with. At the moment though beaches are a very highly wanted card and very hard to get. If i can't buy somthing for what I am selling it at when there are as many around as we know of. Thne comthing is definately wrong and the price obviously needs to go up. Even at the price i have listed in my thread(38 packs) i rarely find beaches to even get from people at the moment hence the continuous price raises on my part. Ask yourself what would you do? As for the cards dissapearing it can happen, people do play for 2 months try and get 50 rare cards and quit at times. Therefore diminishing the supply of whatever cards are on that account etc. Some people give everything away but quite a few of them just dissapear without a trace. Finally by having my thread open I gave myself over to the community and opened myself up to having to be on this game 3-4 hours a day at the least. I put a lot of time into what i do and i think a lot about everyone on the game and how best they should all benefit from what i do. I do like your key idea i think that is great at the same time although I would suggest a tiered price and different tiers of keys for commons to fullarts/secret rares etc. That way people arent getting the same keys to accidentally unlock a common instead of a FA or somthing such as that. If gems take over for boosters some day that's how it's going to be but for now we have to work with what we have in the game.

In real life, you would buy and sell the cards for real money. If real cash was allowed in this game like other online games, real cash would be used then. Packs are just used as a substitute in the absence of money.

Your argument in the other thread about how gems would change everything, I doubt that. Currently gems are overpriced and if gems were tradable, sure no more packs would be used to trade. The currency just changes from packs to gems. I don't think they will make it so that gems will unlock or buy specific cards for you. PTCGO like any company wants to profit and the best way to profit is to sell packs instead of individual cards.

A barter system rarely works because of various limitations:

• Need for presence of double coincidence of wants: For barter to occur between two people, both would need to have what the other wants.

• Absence of common measure of value: In a monetary economy, money plays the role of a measure of value of all goods, so their values can be measured against each other; this role may be absent in a barter economy.

• Indivisibility of certain goods: If a person wants to buy a certain amount of another's goods, but only has for payment one indivisible unit of another good which is worth more than what the person wants to obtain, a barter transaction cannot occur.

• Lack of standards for deferred payments: This is related to the absence of a common measure of value, although if the debt is denominated in units of the good that will eventually be used in payment, it is not a problem.

Very well said.^

AgentX his first post sums it up pretty well, Also the majority of the community doesnt bother openingup packs, cause theratio of good pulls isnt high enough, try opening 300 packs and see how many good card u got, for the same ammount of packs and less u could have bought yourself 3 top tier decks.

Wow, a few hours and I already have so many replies. I would expect this from a few days! Also I do a little arguing so please don't be offended by that, I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings intentionally.

I like that idea! That seems pretty good. I can't stress how much I love your idea. It should be 50$ though, 60$ seems quite a bit.

First of all, thank you for making a separate thread to address your concerns. Although I somewhat agree with a few points you have made, I think a few have been exaggerated and are a bit extreme. You have put a good amount of emphasis on pack trading and how it is negative for the game. To put things plain and simple this is how it's always been. Would I like to see something different? Sure. I was not the first to do it and there will probably never be an end to it. People love getting value for things they have. Yes it is extremely frustrating sometimes to find people that have the card or item you have been searching for days or even weeks to find, only to find out over and over that they want packs. Everyone does this. There is no reason that a thread specifically started for this purpose instead of sitting in the chat lobby all day doing the same thing is a bad idea. The same thread might be chastised occasionally by frustrated/new players thinking it's not fair and prices are fixed. Prices set themselves. Plain and simple. I have been wrong on countless occasions and all that has to be done is if people mention it and I will adjust the price accordingly. It takes alot of work to make a good thread and that's why people trust it. There are people that come and go that try to do the same but quickly realize it is just too much work and people are never happy. People complain when things are too low and too high. These threads are not an end all guide to what dictates market prices. When people see what a great job and how much effort is put into a good one then they begin to trust prices from that thread give or take 10-20% of what they are asking. A good thread should be that close at all times.

Now lets get to your message.

The PTCGO community is actually quite small, the TCG community is huge but the US PTCGO community isn't that big.

*It's probably closer to even stats. I admit that this is just an educated guess but I've seen countless people online claim they don't play irl and the same for people that play irl that say they don't play online. It's all about what's convenient for you. We will never know exact numbers for each but in the time I have spent on TCGO qualifies me to say that there are quiet a few people that play online.

Therefore many people who play the game frequently make a name for themselves. Trading is another aspect added into the game just like the Pokémon Video Games. But people think of this barter system as a buy-sell system which is where the problem comes in. Most games that have trading in them always has that one "influential" person that turns this barter system in a buy-sell system. These big trading services have popped up one after another and are encouraging the trading of booster packs. Now pause here, BOOSTER PACKS.

*As said in my opening paragraph, this is just the way TCGO works. I'm going to go into a little more detail on this because you mentioned that these threads are based off one influential person. This used to be true to an extent when TCGO first started. Gradually people started to realize who spent more time online than others and who paid more attention to daily trends in card value. These players still talk to each other almost daily (and the list of people to know gets larger daily as well). When people think that prices are 'set' they are using the wrong terminology. It makes it sound like a huge conspiracy of some secret gang of players that is private messaging each other and hiking prices through the roof and laughing to the bank. That's not what we do.

This is generally how a daily conversation goes between trusted members (we are crazy and have no life)-

Me: hey sup man? i haven't been able to find (insert card) lately have you had any luck?

Them: demand is crazy, people are offering 2 more packs than normal, i can't seem to find them either

Me: i'll ask a few other people and let you know what i find out but keep an eye on it and let me know if you figure anything else out

This is what people think happens-

Me: hey man this card is getting hard to find

Them: lets raise the price way high without doing any research on why the sudden explosion!

Me: sounds great man! i'm going to go triple the price to 60 packs on my thread and people will eat it up!

So if you want a Genesect EX you have to spend enough equal to a copy of Pokémon X or Y for a virtual Genesect EX? Think about it, trading packs doesn't make any sense, you are saying that opening 2 packs is more satisfying than a Tornadus EX FA? This trade system is only for the people who pop tons of money on this game but is horrible to people who get 1-2 packs a week. People make the argue that this system is supposed to help with the "lack" of cards of that type. Well maybe if people OPENED their packs they wouldn't be such a low amount of this card.

Most people don't like to gamble. I've had personal dry spells of 80 or so packs without an EX. Yes you heard right, GravyBeast occasionally opens packs. I let my girlfriend do it to be honest. She loves it. The point is these packs are passed around quite a bit and eventually they are opened. Also most people aren't outright buying packs. They are buying codes which are 1/10th the price generally which is no where near the prices you are thinking. It's not that bad.

This system doesn't make sense and really only appeals to people who put so much money into this game.

I started from almost nothing. Anyone can. It just takes A LOT of time/paying attention to what people want and getting a few extra here and there to trade for what you want.

Part of this problem is the Archetypes that devour the creativity of Pokémon TCG Online. Because Genesect EX is in a deck someone made it should be worth 32$-40$ worth of packs.

I covered this above.

People don't think of their own original decks and rely on overpowered big basic Pokémon EX and the ideas of other people. The winners of worlds used no original decks, just the same constantly overused Darkrai, Rayquaza, and Team Plasma decks. It really drives me nuts.

Random tangent I just don't have time to answer.

People should just trade their cards the way they should as in trade a EX for another EX or a Full Art for another Full Art or maybe 2 uncommons for a rare? It seems extremely illogical to trade packs. I blame Tropical Beach also since it is one of the few things no one would give up. People are pushing it's pack price to the sky worried about the Pokémon Company or whoever prints and makes the cards make a Tropical Beach for everyone.

It has been noted for a while that new rulings are coming soon. You will not be able to attack first turn. You will absolutely need Beach in almost every competitive deck or else you will be falling behind. The price is slowly rising and I imagine it will be through the roof eventually. I don't think it's close to its cap but that's just an opinion.

If anything, they should just force you to open your packs instead of having to trade them. Once Gems come in many old cards like Donphan Prime or Cleffa can be common and Gems will make it so their is an unlimited amount of Pokémon cards on the PTCGO. Also I think it would be cool if they added a key in the shop and for 250 trainer tokens you can unlock a locked card. Also cards in PTCGO never get lost since you can't throw them away nor delete them.

Good ideas. I think it would make things interesting.

Again thank you for making a separate thread for this. I hope you have taken my comments in good light and are maybe a bit more educated about the online economy. I have put a lot of thought into what I said as I would like to defend the community as a whole.

I think that what we are seeing is the perfect example of supply and demand. As Cheef stated earlier, Tropical Beach will be an absolute gem when the new rules take effect, and as such people are wanting them more and more. With limited supplies, you can expect the price to skyrocket. This is mirrored in reality, as well. The problem I keep seeing is people wanting to price a card based on how good they think it's worth, over the community standards. For example, one person offered a pack for Darkrai EX, because they believed it was not a good card, and I should base my values off of his belief. I enjoy places like Top Cut and GravyBeast, because they are a good, viable source of card value, and change daily with demand. People that think cards are too expensive need to find another hobby.

Oh, yes. As for the "EX for an EX, and Full Art for Full Art" nonsense, you wouldn't trade your Ferrari for a Prius, would you? But using that logic, a car is a car, they're all equal, right? Wrong. Not all EX's are equal, which is why Heatran and Latios don't see a lot of play.

Well this is TRADING, not buy and sell. Heed my words and note I don't intend of inflicting offense in anyway. Firstly, you have to be in Canada if you know the prices and such about Gems and you realize Canada is where they are beta testing Gems. Also how about this, I trade a Deoxys EX for that Tornadus EX you got there. That is a trade. Let me reply to each of these one by one. I will be tackling these from the top to bottom, 1 being the top and 4 being the bottom most of your reasons. 1. That is the point of barter, one person has something the other wants and there are public trades so everyone can see them. I was thinking of trades like Blastoise for a Garbodor or Donphan Prime for Espeon Prime etc. or maybe 2 EXs for a Full Art you want? It all depends on the person 2. Common measure of value? Let's look at that thing at the right corner of the card. The rarity, that is what determines it's value. 3. Again, this is your own values and such. If you have "too much" you "get more". Also this is still putting values in the question, what do you mean by too much? A Mew EX for 4 Nidokings? You would instead trade the Mew EX for that and a bunch of other stuff you want that is just as valuable to Mew EX. You could trade some of your other rares for Nidoking. 4. Values. How about EX=EX FA=FA SR=SR, again this is rarity. I did have an idea of two commons for an uncommon, four uncommons for a rare, 8 rares for an ex, 2 ex for a SR or something like that. Rarity is on the cards for a reason. If I dodged the main point on your question, then please let me know.

You completely dodged the point, man. Just because two cards have the same rarity, they do not, I repeat DO NOT have the same value.. I, for instance, would not trade My Deoxys for your Tornadus, because Deoxys has far more uses than Tornadus, hence the higher value. Sure, they're both EX's, but they're nowhere close to equal. See my car analogy if you do not understand.

I blame myself for not explaining that more but this is also a barter system on PTCGO. You are supposed to trade a card you don't need for a card you want and make sure the other guy is satisfied too, that is a part of the original TRADING system not the Buy-Sell system. The EX for EX is also dependent on the opinions of both sides. But it still isn't fair that Genesect EX is apparently equal to Jirachi EX, Dialga EX, Palkia EX, and Kyurem EX. Assuming you actually opened your packs, 4 EXs for just one EX you want doesn't seem very fair. By cars you are being unspecific, your case wasn't comparing EX for EX but a Card is equal to another Card instead. Also I am not talking about a barter system in real life, just here because it is called TRADING for a reason. Archetypes I are also at fault for this because these are what causes people to have uncreative minds. I bet Heatran could be pretty good in a Plasma Fire deck of some sort. Just because a card is in a archetype doesn't make it the deus of all cards.

This is again, if BOTH SIDES ARE SATISIFIED. What if another person (not you) wanted that Tornadus EX and had no use for Deoxys EX in his own eyes but the other guys has no use for his Tornadus EX but wants that Deoxys EX. Exactly, this is bartering, both sides want something from the other side. Also your Car analogy was that of a Card analogy. Cards worth a lot of money and around the same price would be considered EXs, your analogy was unintentionally focused on Card for Card instead of EX for EX.

I blame myself for not explaining that more but this is also a barter system on PTCGO. You are supposed to trade a card you don't need for a card you want and make sure the other guy is satisfied too, that is a part of the original TRADING system not the Buy-Sell system. The EX for EX is also dependent on the opinions of both sides. But it still isn't fair that Genesect EX is apparently equal to Jirachi EX, Dialga EX, Palkia EX, and Kyurem EX. Assuming you actually opened your packs, 4 EXs for just one EX you want doesn't seem very fair. By cars you are being unspecific, your case wasn't comparing EX for EX but a Card is equal to another Card instead. Also I am not talking about a barter system in real life, just here because it is called TRADING for a reason. Archetypes I are also at fault for this because these are what causes people to have uncreative minds. I bet Heatran could be pretty good in a Plasma Fire deck of some sort. Just because a card is in a archetype doesn't make it the deus of all cards.

You need to blame the game and not trading. Trading is influenced by demand and not the other way around. Sure, there are people that only want certain cards because they are 'valuable' but are they really focused on building a good deck? I think that might be what you are getting at and if so then yes some people do have problems with that but it's not the majority of people. At the moment the game really doesn't have a wide variety of decks that are going to make it to the top 8 in worlds. There are plenty of beastly players online and in real life that have 4 of every card available and they aren't building a rogue deck that's going to win worlds. It just can't happen. The closest we have to seeing anything like that happened just recently in Regionals where a Terrakion/Victini deck ended up winning it all. It is creative but even he said if he would have happened to run into a Blastoise deck deep in the top cut he would have had a very challenging matchup. That is about as close as we are ever going to get this season for having a creative deck win a staple tournament.

My computer froze while typing my response and I don't think it got entered but if it is note that I didn't know that it did. So ratios are 1 out of 6 packs for EX, 1 out of 12 packs for Full Arts, and 1 out of 18 packs for a Secret Rare. Opening 300 packs will get you four of every card in the expansion at least, if not three of each.

A lot of issues are being addressed but what about the price fixing??? And the scams perpetrated by the trade shops?

You could read my response and that would help.

For cards to cards, I actually prefer using the public offers system, that way you get the trade that you want and the other person will get what he wants/needs.

Also, by putting on the public system, your audience is wider instead of going through lobbies and trying to find the one perfect person who will trade what you want for what you're willing to offer.

You don't get raintheangel's point. A card value is not just determined by its rarity but also by its utility. I don't see the problem in trading 4 useless/fodder EX for a good one.

I only started with 25-50 packs in this game and now I have most of the cards I ever need, all you need is just patience, time and a little know how on to trade.

Also I had the dry spell of opening 40 packs and getting only 1 EX. After that incident, I rarely open packs now. I do once in a while because opening packs is still fun.

My computer froze while typing my response and I don't think it got entered but if it is note that I didn't know that it did. So ratios are 1 out of 6 packs for EX, 1 out of 12 packs for Full Arts, and 1 out of 18 packs for a Secret Rare. Opening 300 packs will get you four of every card in the expansion at least, if not three of each.

Ideally yes but seriously I spent a lot of time writing my response to you which covers things like this. Please read it.

Well Gems will make it so their will be an unlimited amount of cards in TCG excluding the current five card booster packs, they will also make it so that you can get cards that are out of rotation like HGSS packs or Call of Legend packs Etc. Also, I need to state this about Gems, WHEN YOU ENTER A CODE IT WILL GIVE YOU A GEM INSTEAD NOT THE BOOSTER PACK YOU BOUGHT IT ALSO GEMS CAN BE PURCHASABLE IN THE SHOP IN GAME. Also Gems are still in testing in Canada and they will be implemented in at least next year, Canada are the guinea pigs for this and the prices there won't necessarily mean they will be the same price here. Also that feature you suggested seems pretty good! It should be instead though 5 commons for an uncommon and 4 uncommon for a random rare. Also I had the idea of adding keys to the shop that allow you to unlock your cards but they are like 250 for 1-2 key(s).

Gravy, you mention how it is not a group of players conspiring, but it is! How would you explain the players who have contacted me to generate buzz for certain cards. Players willing to pay others just to increase their profit. There were a few players (at least 3) who contacted me to help them raise prices. You don't think that some of the offers you see posted on the forums or in the chatrooms are rigged???

Archived