bring it back

chronophysicist

can we get the dev team to bring back an old feature that was removed in recent updates?

in the past whenever I open packs or complete a trade I use to be able to see the quantity of that particular card by right clicking the card at the trade/redemption page, I was also able to mark them for trade/wanted from there, that feature seems to be missing now and just makes things a bit more tedious.

it could be a bug that only I'm experiencing and if so let me know, and if not, let me know if its possible to bring that back

For moment thought this another post whining about the catcher.

Being able to see the quantity was usefull feature, I would also like that if the tradable quantity reaches 0 the "for trade" tag is removed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey CHRONOPHYSICIST,

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

I've also noticed that when you counter a trade offer, the other person's wants don't show up anymore but instead their whole collection shows up when you click "Add". The filter does not work here. When you go to unclick and click the red/green "show their wants" filter button, it doesn't filter anymore, it just leaves their whole collection for view. Which is frustrating when you want to counter and see what their wants are, you have to exit the trade, go to "offer them a new trade", just to see what their wants are again. Or is this just a bug I'm experiencing...

Thanks all, good suggestion.

I agree, these features are needed badly I feel and no, I don't think it is a glitch as many of us are experiencing it. Great suggestions and I support them both, thanks Chronophysicist and DesDaddy.

The latest release plan has us deploying the UI updates for Trading during next month's game update. We've done a ton of work in this area to ensure that trading is faster, easier, and less confusing. This includes showing a player how many of each item they already have in their collection before accepting a trade.

Archived