Newbie Question

PokyMommy1234

You cannot currenly make one.

This option hasn't been available for a long time.

I only have one because I made it before they took the avatar creator offline.

Oh... ok, thanks. I have an old account on which I have a great avatar but I can't figure out why it won't let me access the forums.

Oh... ok, thanks. I have an old account on which I have a great avatar but I can't figure out why it won't let me access the forums.

absolutely nobody can have more than 1 account at the same time. that could be the reason

Well guys is to bad for the person who make avatar creator still not figure out how to make avatar creator online without this action cost any problem for this forum!! Actually is the only good explanation i can think why this forum avatar creator is still offline otherwise simply this person don't even care that this is almost the only forum have no avatars for the new players so far!! What can i say!!

Hello trainers,

The Dev team is working to create a link between the avatar creator in-game and the forums. We have not forgotten!

In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

That was extreme good news Prof_Poplar!! I hope Dev team manage to create this link between the avatar creator in-game and the forums sooner or later because to tell you the truth it's very rare a forum site not have avatars at all but i don't be surprised if there are more forums who not have avatars yet like this one haha!!;)

Archived