New idea!

Shrubber12

I have a great Idea, make a Player level system so when you battle and win you get levels and when you get to lets say level 5 you get a chrizard card or something. I dunno I wanna see what this could be.

Hey trainers,

As you can see at the top of the page, there is a level system in the works. This system has not yet been implemented, however, so everyone is at level 1. I'll let the Dev team know about your suggestions and leave this thread open in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your patience and input!

Very interesting idea Shrubber12 especially if you play agaist computer opponent trainer!! That's way users have an extra reason to play again trainer challenge even if complete it 100% or play the practice mode who here you are able to use your own deck against random computer opponents

Trade able cards cannot be unlocked for free because user can use more accounts and that's way he is able to trade himself!! Until dev team figure out how to stop this problem on trades trade able cards must not be free!!

you could block the ip of the pc .. so from 1 pc can be created one single account, in the event that it is created a second account it is blocked .. in essence to make multiaccount must have more than one computer , so unless one is not a fool , do not buy individual PCs to have a gaming advantage . Also because I do my example, I would like to play correctly and be able to exchange cards with others, but I can not because I haven't valid codes, and 23 years being a ultra fan of pokemon I'm not going to spend money to go to the stationery to buy pokemon cards . I hope they find a way because the game is well done, but the obstacle of trade is annoying .. rather it would be useful to include special coins that allow you to buy packages exchangeable ... using sponsors pay or similar payments via mobile phone .. and maybe even something for free would be nice, just to entice people to play. The limit trade in my opinion lies on the people in my situation , I personally particularly bothered by not being able to exchange 1 card among all those that I have.

other hypothesis could block that performs many people trade with the same person, then I'll come to say, "Yes, but if I exchange cards with a friend it is obvious that many exchanges do, but you could put limits ... only 1 fool would accept an exchange between former Reshiram and caterpie -. - so it seems obvious that there is a fake account ... but it was a suicune for reshiram then it might be more feasible, and we may put 1 block, if you have dual card you can exchange the otherwise no ... or similar, there are many hypotheses if you want to create room for them, or if you lack the will to implement it of course nothing will ever change

Sorry for my bad english xD

you could block the ip of the pc .. so from 1 pc can be created one single account, in the event that it is created a second account it is blocked

NO NO NO, Don't do this, Me and my brother both play this game and since we are on the same network we are classed as having the same IP address, this would mean that my brother would not be able to play and it would instantly delete his account

But please don't make it so you if you lose, you lose points/levels, that would really be hard then.

Yeah,but still.. It will give them an opportunity to make a Ranking System.. Downside of it though is what if you had a bad winning streak? OTL

NO NO NO, Don't do this, Me and my brother both play this game and since we are on the same network we are classed as having the same IP address, this would mean that my brother would not be able to play and it would instantly delete his account

exception for this case, you can contact support and tell about your situation, if you are a brother ok... you have 2 for one ip, and is ok, but who have 3 or 4 or more... must to be close all account. In others games there are some solution, for prevent who create multiaccount, without damage the good player

Ok calm down guys even if dev team manage to stop the user-s who use more acounts to trade himslef and only and that's mean he still be able to use more acounts and for example duel or chat himself on pokemon tcg but he is only not simply able to use the second or more acounts in order to trade himself still trade able cards cannot be free because the users who unlock free tradeable cards earn extreme advantage way compare to the users who still prefer to buy cards!! I high reccommended if seriously dev team plan to give us the opportunity to unlock free trade able cards they must allow us to unlock these cards only from the shop buying booster packs with tokens and users all able to trade only 1 free trade able card per day with the limit of 4h and using only public trade not private trade!!

Archived