Rules for colorless energy?

ianthegamer

I am confused about the colorless and double colorless energy cards.

Do they mimic other elemental energy?

If an attack called for two water energy could I use a double colorless energy energy?

Or are the cards only applicable to an attack that called for to colorless energys? (which i though meant any element energy card).

So to sum it up.

What are the rules on how a colorless energy card can be applied?

thanks. so what is the purpose of single colorless energy? If a basic card can be used on a attack with a colorless energy cost?

Are rainbow energy cards banned?

rainbow isn't allowed in modified if that's what you mean.

there is no such thing as single colorless energy. the closest thing to that is the Plasma energy which provides a single colorless energy but can often enhance the attacks of certain Team Plasma Pokemon, they can also be summoned with colress machine.

got you. I was thinking about the prisim energy however now reading the description I see you can use it for any energy.

so whats the difference between rainbow energy and prism energy?

Eh,not much.But rainbow energy is outdated,and can only count as one energy type.

there's a bigger difference than that

Rainbow gives you any 1 basic energy you need but the pokemon its attached to gets 10 damage when the energy gets attached

Prism gives you any 1 basic energy you need but the pokemon its attached to needs to be a Basic pokemon, otherwise it only counts as normal colorless energy, but the game does have a bug where under certain circumstances the prism will still provide any 1 basic energy to an evolved pokemon

there was Single Colorless energies that had aditional effects other than providing colorless energy. Recycle Energy, Full Heal Energy, Potion energy maybe?

Archived