Lapras 17/101 plasma blast doesnt take double energy card

ianthegamer

noticed the lapras card doesn't utilize the double colorless energy card. It only recognizes it as one colorless energy.

This is an issue at time when I forget.

Is this a known bug, Some sort if rule with that card im not aware of perhaps?

thank you

Hi ianthegamer,

I was unable to replicate this in-game. The Double Colorless Energy cards worked as intended, and I was able to use Lapras's Surf attack after attaching two DCEs and a water energy.

Can you think of any effects that were in play that could have caused this problem? Any other details would be tremendously helpful.

Thanks for your report! :)

I may not be understanding the rules of the double colorless energy cards. If I applied two double colorless cards it should be enough for the surf move? or must it need a water energy?

It could just be i dont understand the rules of colorless energy. I thought they mimic any energy you would need for an attack

It could just be i dont understand the rules of colorless energy. I thought they mimic any energy you would need for an attack

You've got it backward. Any type of Energy can be used to pay the Colorless Energy portion of an attack cost. Colorless Energy can only be used to pay the Colorless Energy portion of an attack cost.

Archived