20 packs per Energy

DoubleHelicase

oke pm me in game

i got some :D

i believe about 2 water, 1 fighting, 1 darkness, 1 lightning, 1 psychic, 1 metal.

so that would come to 140 packs xD

kinda high for a couple of energies but if you want to pay that for them, i got them xD

Ill Trade All Different CoL Energy x10 each or more if u want.

x10 psychic

x10 lightining

x10 grass

x10 fighting

x10 fire

x10 metal

x10 water

x10 darkness

All Col energies.

20 packs each like u said.

so all will be 1600 packs.

I really hope they are COL energies and NOT HGSS. If they are you should hold on to them and watch them increase in value. I already have my full set (which I will hold on to) and a few extras for trade.

I really hope they are COL energies and NOT HGSS. If they are you should hold on to them and watch them increase in value. I already have my full set (which I will hold on to) and a few extras for trade.

For ur information I did wrote All Are Col energies at my post.

I clear know what is COL energies and HGSS energies.

I can trade you as many COL energies as you want if ure offering what u said.

So u want it or not?

Save 2-3 sets for me please! I am waiting to see how the online game will play out when the new rules are implemented. Some of the trainers were speculating that COL packs will soon be available again. In that case the COL energies would be worthless. I'm hoping the system stays as is and it becomes harder to acquire them.

Hey, louis & c_huyn I've reload a great amount of old pack's! I need lots of the shinny energies and also the promo card we talk about last time let's talk in game

Sam here

Hey, louis & c_huyn I've reload a great amount of old pack's! I need lots of the shinny energies and also the promo card we talk about last time let's talk in game

Sam here

Will do haydes :). Exam today we'll talk later, I'm sure me and louis can provide you with stuff for the game as needed :)

If you want some CoL Basic energies - you can always send a message @20 packs. I can offer you 13 of water, grass, fire, metal, psychic; 5 of darkness, fighting, electric.

Based on the comments in the Top Cut thread this would not seem to be a serious trade offer but a point on the trading system. Offers have been made and none would appear to be taken. I hope a mod would close this as it does not seem to be useful and may be considered provocative.

wow.. so price fixing does exist.. at least now i know who's trying to push up the value of his cards artificially. the fart rule remains true; the one who complains dealt it

Good job War. A lot of the trade shops will deny what's happening. Just think about it...do you really think an energy is worth more than a couple of packs?

Good job War. A lot of the trade shops will deny what's happening. Just think about it...do you really think an energy is worth more than a couple of packs?

if that is the case, will u trade me ur CoL energy for 3 packs each? PM me in-game please. also, can i get a discount if i buy in bulk?

So are you confirming that this is not serious? Basic energy is not worth anything as they give all you need free. CoL energy is bling, an enhancement, a change to be different. Not all cars are the same. Not all food is the same. Some have more value then other for reasons that only the purchaser knows. The fact that these enhanced LOOKING cards are wanted and traded for is clear, if they had no value then you could ask and never get a trade. So I am not sure of your point of this thread.

Archived