Wacky decks incorporated.

RoyalDuke

my version of Staraptor:

ideal start with victini to turbo energise starly

emolga if victini not available to bring in victini and starly

full speed to staraptor and strong breeze everything above 60 hp, wing attack on those below. ideally you want to strong breeze faster than they can evolve/attach energy and just blank out their bench. deck that depend on rare candy can really suffer once u wasted all their candies

Pokemon: 14

4-1-4 Staraptor line, star of the deck

3 Victini EX for turbo energising Staraptor line

2 Emolga to fill bench

Ace Spec: 1

1 Scramble Switch, for when 1 Staraptor gets too damaged

Stadium: 2

2 Aspertia to boost Staraptor line, doesn't matter if you're boosting opponent cuz it don't matter

Supporters: 11

4 Junipers because speed is everything so always good to have fresh hands

4 N because I can't have 8 Junipers

2 Skyla for rare candies

1 Ghetsis mainly to buy time

Items: 19

4 level balls to get Starly/Staravia, never emolga

3 Ultra ball to get Staraptor

4 Rare candies to speed up staraptor

2 Switch in case of status effects

2 Random receiver because speed is everything

4 Catchers in case a 1hit KO is cooking in the bench

Energy: 13

4 DCE

9 Fire

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the Nosepass:

I'll admit its a more complicated deck to run but tends to catch people off guard because its so rare, its cheap too!

Idea is to use Probopass to move energy to places that your opponent can't use

I'll run through the list and talk a little about how it would work

Pokemon: 17

4-4 Probopass line, because they are the stars

4-4 Leafeon because someone is going to be holding all that useless energy, plus effectiveness to keldeo EX

1 Keldeo EX just to save on retreats

1 Computer Search get what you need

Stadium: 3

2 Pokemon Center to heal a bit here and there and also counter other stadiums

1 tropical beach ,I know I said it was meant to be a cheap deck, you can technically use pokemon center as well, I only added it because I've got it, and 3 stadiums is mainly to win stadium wars more than anything

2 Skyla for something

1 Colress because I expect to be losing quite a few probopass in the process, bench tends to be loaded with backups

Tools: 2

2 Float Stones for Keldeo EX mainly but worse comes to worse can use for someone else.

Items: 14

2 Escape Rope get a free retreat and bring out someone with useful energy

4 Level ball to get them basics

2 Heavy balls to get them probopass

2 Ultra balls to get them Keldeo/leafeons

4 catchers to catch out stuff with useful energy

Energy: 12

4 DCE

4 Blend (the Water/metal variety)

4 Prism leafeon doesn't need grass for energy crush

so for this deck its important to consider what is useful and useless energy on your opponent's end, example:

useful energy: 3 water on Keldeo EX, 3 Dark on Darkrai, 2 water on Plasma Kyurem

useless energy: lightning energy on Blastoise, 3 dark on sableye, water on deoxys

hopefully the example above makes sense, the idea is to incapacitate your opponent by moving energy to where its not ideal for your opponent, while keeping energy in the field for leafeon's energy crush.

against Blastoise decks: ideally move lightning off Black Kyurem to restrict it from knocking you out in 1 shot and discarding the leafeon fuel, its ok for keldeo and blastoise to be loaded because leafeon and handle them after, leafeon's water resistance also helps in this aspect to some degree. moving water around also means you are slowly depleting your opponent's water energy reserves without allowing them to get it back with energy retrievals. But I will say despite all this it is still a difficult matchup and needs a lot of planning

against Darkrai decks: push all dark energy to sableye basically. keeping dark energy in the field means less energy in the discard and dark patch will be less useful as well. This is probs a really bad matchup however, enhanced hammer can really just lead to an auto loss, and hydreigon also renders your energy movements useless.

against Plasma decks: move things all over the place, water onto thundurus/deoxyx, lightning to Kyurem/deoxyx, plasma away from lugia, prism and blends will have to depend on your own judgement.

hopefully this gives some idea as to how the deck works, not a surewin, but definitely considered whacky I would say

Cool decks, Chrono. Pun not intended*

I've been trying to think how to make a 'bounce' deck that could otk without need of prize cards, but with Shiftry being Stage 2(meaning Devolution Spray is far less viable than with something like Ninetales) and a successful Coin Flip required(no fliptini as it's an ability) there's just no way for it to be reliable unless you hit so early they have no chance to set up, but even then the coin flips could go against you. There's also Carnivine which can bounce their active to hand, but that would only work to finish the game, or perhaps bounce something like Blastoise. At least it has Lure Poison to Catcher their Pokemon; even if that doesn't stop Keldeo Ex. Maybe try to open with Exeggutor(which allows a playset of Exeggcute for discard fodder) to limit their draw capabilities, then follow up with Nuzleaf>Shiftry, as well Devolution Spray, then use Carnivine to finish once they're left with a single Pokemon.

Staraptor by itself probably does work quite well, but I'd still like to make something which gives a sudden win via them having no Pokemon remaining.

Probopass has some potential, though it is somewhat countered by Energy Switch or Scramble Switch or similar effects(Royal Heal Serperior, for example, only needs 2 energy to reassign all Grass Energy). It's also unfortunate that Metal and Grass coincide as your main attackers, given the universal weakness to Fire your primary Pokemon have, though I guess Keldeo Ex does help somewhat to counter Fire types. Still, it wouldn't be ideal to play Manectric in place of Leafeon, would it? Maybe go with 2 Keldeo Ex to be on the safe side. Could also try Krookodile(PF) for a similar attack; being Stage 2 is a bother but at least you could use Plasma Ball to target him or Leafeon.

Another card that you may benefit from is Enhanced Hammer. Shuffling Basic energy is going to work well in most cases, especially the vast number of decks that tech Mime and Keldeo or whatever else without actually having the energy to use them. However, if someone is predominately using Prism/Blend Energy you're shuffling shenanigans become far less relevant. As such a couple of Enhanced Hammers would help balance out the capability of your deck. Guess they reduce Energy Crusher, but perhaps still worth a try. Perhaps try Azelf(PB) instead, to stick to shuffling energy alone.

the carnivine thing really doesn't do much against ex unfortunately since you sorta just gave them a free scoop up, probabaly only useful for when they have only 1 pokemon.

yeah some staraptor decks like to run with shiftry but I just don't like depending on flips when I can

yea energy switch coming back definitely hurts the darkrai matchup for probopass

I think leafeon still is preferred just because it deals well with keldeo-ex, which is more commonly used

fire weakness is a pain unfortunately, 2 keldeo might be a good idea.

Yeah, that's pretty much a separate deck where you draw-stall with Exeggutor until your Shiftry+Carnivine can finish them(Carnivine is only there for end game, and you could just KO one Pokemon if that were as easy). It probably wouldn't even use Staraptor, I just mentioned the idea as it uses a similar mechanic.

@ Duke, In the 'weight deck' you posted you could also use Vannilluxe(ND) with Jellicent(rather than Garbodor or Bellossom. Doesn't scale as well, but it makes up for that with a higher base and a handy ability that takes advantage of the increased retreat cost.

well i didnt see anything about my favorite deck, the cacturne,carnivine deck so i think i can share it, its quite good 35/50

this deck is cheap and it has a really quick setup, so here it is:

pokemon: 14

4 cacnea

4 cacturne

2 mr mime

2 carnivine

2 tropius

trainers: 36

3 juniper

3 N

3 colress

2 skyla

2 virbank

4 hypnolasers

3 level ball

2 switch

2 max potion

2 bangle

2 everstone

2 mirror

2 float stone

2 scape rope

1 super rod

1 rock guard

energy: 10

10 grass energy

so you start whit cacnea and one energy, if you dont have the cacturne yet you can atack and maybe poison the opponent (requires a coin flip), the virbank also helps. Now you have the cacturne and (this is the beauty of this deck) only requires one energy to do 60 damage, equiped whit a bangle you can ohko a keldeo ex.. the lasers also help a lot.

now the problem is that you do 30 damage to one of your benched pokes, so thats why you need the mimes but if you dont have, you can use the everstone in carnivine or tropius to reduce the damage, and the carnivine whit the rock guard is very scary, i usually use it as a catcher, a poison catcher ;)

But if you are losing and your opponent only has 1 prize card, you can use the second atack of cacturne for 2 energys (90 damage).

So here it is, so simple and so awesome, i hope you enjoy

I changed some stuff on the front page, posted a few of the suggestions made under the "untested section"

Also, I've been working on a garbodor-zebstrika (with disconnect) deck any suggestions concerning additions to the pokemon lineup?

I feel like all you need for that deck is Zebstrika/Garbodor and thats it. Granted its only good against team plasma decks. That deck needs zebstrika to be attacking every turn and be in the active. Garbodor turns off abilities so any pokemon that is a bench sitter will basically do nothing. All you can really do is have extra attackers. But the problem arises as soon as zebstrika stops attacking. All the items you have been locking are allowed to be played and your opponent has a huge turn. So really theres nothing you can add that would benefit this deck in terms of pokemon. All you can do is add stuff to increase zebstrika's damage output so it can knock stuff out, or better the consistency. I feel like the key to this deck is in the trainer line up rather than the pokemon line up.

There was a world's winning deck that used a similar tactic in an older format: MewTrick. The difference is that Manectric Ex stopped Tools and Stadium cards too, technically. That deck copied Disconnect with the old Mew EX, which was just a lower health version of the current Mew Ex. That would, of course, clash with Garbodor, but dropping Garb would also mean other options were available.

I feel like all you need for that deck is Zebstrika/Garbodor and thats it. Granted its only good against team plasma decks. That deck needs zebstrika to be attacking every turn and be in the active. Garbodor turns off abilities so any pokemon that is a bench sitter will basically do nothing. All you can really do is have extra attackers. But the problem arises as soon as zebstrika stops attacking. All the items you have been locking are allowed to be played and your opponent has a huge turn. So really theres nothing you can add that would benefit this deck in terms of pokemon. All you can do is add stuff to increase zebstrika's damage output so it can knock stuff out, or better the consistency. I feel like the key to this deck is in the trainer line up rather than the pokemon line up.

I was thinking of adding something like the team plasma rotom, as some sort of final blow when you need it (to KO either heavy hitters or to take that last prize card more easily)

• 2 weeks later...

hey Royal, here my decklist that you requested,

Empoleon/Kingdra/Dusknoir

Pokemon,

4-1-3 Empoleon line

2-1-2 Kingdra line

2-0-2 dusknoir line

1 eggexcute

1 mr.mime

(Edit out XD, sorry Royal, I hope you got it, otherwise pm me in game :))

I know you were surprise that I ran 3 stage 2 line but empoleon draw power (plus play style, the deck encourage making less mistake) allow for this deck playability. I choose kingdra over the typical leafeon because of it versitility/sneakiness/retreat cost .. etc ,and able to serve as a 2 hitter, sometime 1 extra turn can net you a ton of card in hand with empoleon.

Test it out and see if you like it :). Any testiment about the deck can be address to FreeSpirit XD haha.

hey Royal, here my decklist that you requested,

Empoleon/Kingdra/Dusknoir

Pokemon,

4-1-3 Empoleon line

2-1-2 Kingdra line

2-0-2 dusknoir line

1 eggexcute

1 mr.mime

(Edit out XD, sorry Royal, I hope you got it, otherwise pm me in game :))

I know you were surprise that I ran 3 stage 2 line but empoleon draw power (plus play style, the deck encourage making less mistake) allow for this deck playability. I choose kingdra over the typical leafeon because of it versitility/sneakiness/retreat cost .. etc ,and able to serve as a 2 hitter, sometime 1 extra turn can net you a ton of card in hand with empoleon.

Test it out and see if you like it :). Any testiment about the deck can be address to FreeSpirit XD haha.

well i didnt see anything about my favorite deck, the cacturne,carnivine deck so i think i can share it, its quite good 35/50

this deck is cheap and it has a really quick setup, so here it is:

pokemon: 14

4 cacnea

4 cacturne

2 mr mime

2 carnivine

2 tropius

trainers: 36

3 juniper

3 N

3 colress

2 skyla

2 virbank

4 hypnolasers

3 level ball

2 switch

2 max potion

2 bangle

2 everstone

2 mirror

2 float stone

2 scape rope

1 super rod

1 rock guard

energy: 10

10 grass energy

so you start whit cacnea and one energy, if you dont have the cacturne yet you can atack and maybe poison the opponent (requires a coin flip), the virbank also helps. Now you have the cacturne and (this is the beauty of this deck) only requires one energy to do 60 damage, equiped whit a bangle you can ohko a keldeo ex.. the lasers also help a lot.

now the problem is that you do 30 damage to one of your benched pokes, so thats why you need the mimes but if you dont have, you can use the everstone in carnivine or tropius to reduce the damage, and the carnivine whit the rock guard is very scary, i usually use it as a catcher, a poison catcher ;)

But if you are losing and your opponent only has 1 prize card, you can use the second atack of cacturne for 2 energys (90 damage).

So here it is, so simple and so awesome, i hope you enjoy

thanks for the suggestion dante10 :) and you thanks for sharing aswell hyuhn I will get on them asap!

Sincerely RD

here's 2 decks i made months ago would like to share on here!

This deck called monkey business

x4 Chimchar

x1 Monferno

x4 Infernape

x4 Eevee

x4 Umbreon

----------------------------------------------

Trainers

x2 super rods

x1 energy retrieval

x1 full heal

x1 gold potion

x1 max potion

x2 junk arms

x3 rare candy

x2 switch

x4 plasma ball

x2 N's

x2 Juniper's

x3 Prof Oak's

x2 Skyla's

x1 Twin's

x2 Giant Cape's

--------------------------

x14 fire

just like the deck below infernape is your main fighter and is nice at stalling pokemons move to set up to be able to do 120 dmg. can get him nice hp buffs and has free retreat cost as well as max potions!

and yes this is an unlimited deck i prefer more i love playing with junk arms and even Prof Oak but welcome to make changes to deck!

and my second deck is below.

this deck is called *talk trash*

POKEMON-

x4 Eevee ( call for family i use to help find Trubbish fast) but can use others if want.

x4 Umbreon ( team plasma ability *

** Trubbish ( i use the Garbage collection one to get cards back in my deck/hand. )

** Garbodor ( the one that use's Biosmog main fighter )

TRAINERS-

Supporters-

x2 N's

x1 colress

x1 bianca

x2 juniper

x3 prof oak

x2 skyla

x1 twins

Stadiums-

x2 Virbank City Gym

Tools-

x3 Giant Cape

Items-

x1 full heal

x2 junk arms

x3 max potions

x1 super rod

x2 switch

x4 plasma ball

---------------------------------------

pretty much goal is to get garbodor up with 1 energy to start poisoning with virbank combo and having a 50% to discard any energy is nice! then just get your non fighter Umbreon's on the bench to power up garbodor's hp an get a nice maximum hp of 210! with x4 umbreon/giant cape

and neft to catcher helps them be somewhat ok but they only have 1 retreat cost and all gain each others hp buff! then if your garbodor gets into trouble on almost being Ko just pop a max potion slap one energy and your gtg!

Virizion decks would swallow this trash deck though lol.

also on side note a second super rod should be added to get back fallen fighter garbodors since they are your only fighter and once they get ko so does this deck lol

and i might as well post this deck i made yesterday lol. This one I'm just gonna list it as a Skeleton deck so you decide on the trainer usage and energy requirements which are low. But i will be listing a few supporter cards you need to really make this deck work more effective.

this deck is call Pesty Pig!

main thing you want to do is get yanmega or grumpig out and you can do anything from 40 dmg snipes to 30 dmg confusions or even 120 dmg with grumpig which i personally use him as my main attacker just be sure to always match there hand.

Pokemon - 14

Yanma x4

Yanmega Prime x3

Spoink x4

Grumpig x3

and support wise your gonna want to run x4 judge's are nice for keep your cards matching up and can be nice interrupts/reducing players hand if they get to much and also N's are nice so x4 of those as well!

can be a pain to find your stage 1's so i have just used ultra balls/master ball due to there odd 110 hp and retreat cost being low but soon as next set adds in evolution soda that will help a lot more on helping get them out sooner

although using ultra ball and junk arms have helped a lot if i have tons of cards and my opponent has a very low hand you can discard enough to match there's if you have no n's/judges or just want to use them wisely.

if you can think of a nice trainer list for this deck as well as energy usage please let me know would be greatly appreciated!

here's 2 decks i made months ago would like to share on here!

This deck called monkey business

x4 Chimchar

x1 Monferno

x4 Infernape

x4 Eevee

x4 Umbreon

----------------------------------------------

Trainers

x2 super rods

x1 energy retrieval

x1 full heal

x1 gold potion

x1 max potion

x2 junk arms

x3 rare candy

x2 switch

x4 plasma ball

x2 N's

x2 Juniper's

x3 Prof Oak's

x2 Skyla's

x1 Twin's

x2 Giant Cape's

--------------------------

x14 fire

just like the deck below infernape is your main fighter and is nice at stalling pokemons move to set up to be able to do 120 dmg. can get him nice hp buffs and has free retreat cost as well as max potions!

and yes this is an unlimited deck i prefer more i love playing with junk arms and even Prof Oak but welcome to make changes to deck!

and my second deck is below.

this deck is called *talk trash*

POKEMON-

x4 Eevee ( call for family i use to help find Trubbish fast) but can use others if want.

x4 Umbreon ( team plasma ability *

** Trubbish ( i use the Garbage collection one to get cards back in my deck/hand. )

** Garbodor ( the one that use's Biosmog main fighter )

TRAINERS-

Supporters-

x2 N's

x1 colress

x1 bianca

x2 juniper

x3 prof oak

x2 skyla

x1 twins

Stadiums-

x2 Virbank City Gym

Tools-

x3 Giant Cape

Items-

x1 full heal

x2 junk arms

x3 max potions

x1 super rod

x2 switch

x4 plasma ball

---------------------------------------

pretty much goal is to get garbodor up with 1 energy to start poisoning with virbank combo and having a 50% to discard any energy is nice! then just get your non fighter Umbreon's on the bench to power up garbodor's hp an get a nice maximum hp of 210! with x4 umbreon/giant cape

and neft to catcher helps them be somewhat ok but they only have 1 retreat cost and all gain each others hp buff! then if your garbodor gets into trouble on almost being Ko just pop a max potion slap one energy and your gtg!

Virizion decks would swallow this trash deck though lol.

also on side note a second super rod should be added to get back fallen fighter garbodors since they are your only fighter and once they get ko so does this deck lol

and i might as well post this deck i made yesterday lol. This one I'm just gonna list it as a Skeleton deck so you decide on the trainer usage and energy requirements which are low. But i will be listing a few supporter cards you need to really make this deck work more effective.

this deck is call Pesty Pig!

main thing you want to do is get yanmega or grumpig out and you can do anything from 40 dmg snipes to 30 dmg confusions or even 120 dmg with grumpig which i personally use him as my main attacker just be sure to always match there hand.

Pokemon - 14

Yanma x4

Yanmega Prime x3

Spoink x4

Grumpig x3

and support wise your gonna want to run x4 judge's are nice for keep your cards matching up and can be nice interrupts/reducing players hand if they get to much and also N's are nice so x4 of those as well!

can be a pain to find your stage 1's so i have just used ultra balls/master ball due to there odd 110 hp and retreat cost being low but soon as next set adds in evolution soda that will help a lot more on helping get them out sooner

although using ultra ball and junk arms have helped a lot if i have tons of cards and my opponent has a very low hand you can discard enough to match there's if you have no n's/judges or just want to use them wisely.

if you can think of a nice trainer list for this deck as well as energy usage please let me know would be greatly appreciated!

Alright sciper :) thanks for the suggestions, ill post them under untested for now since im rather busy at the moment.

but i'll try them asap.

RD

kk cool deal! and thanks for the Reshiplosion deck list i also love playing that deck just forgot what was it in,did that one lots of times back in day and also donchamp still have that one : ) and heavy ball works great with it instead of communications now.

will post more decks i think up in future once you try these ones out they not top tier or anything but can still put up a good fight!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ArtichokeCat

Here's my version of Probopass:

Pokemon-19

Main attackers-3-3 Probopass line,4-2 Leafeon, 2 Flareon (plasma w vengeance)

Techs- 1 Sawk (kick of righteousness), 1 Spiritomb, 1-1 Drifblim line (derail), 1 Vaporeon DEX (muddy water)

Trainers-30

Items-2 Switch, 1 Escape Rope, 2 Hypno-Lasers, 2 tool scrapper, 1 Superior energy retrieval, 2 level ball, 3 ultra ball,

Supporters-4 N,4 Juniper, 2 shadow triad, 1 Skyla,

Tools- 2 Float Stone, 1 silver mirror, 1 rock guard ACE SPEC

Stadiums- 1 Frozen City, 1 virbank

Energy-11

1 blend (W,F,M,E)

3 fire

3 metal

4 DCE

Maybe I should say that this is more of a non-ex probopass-flareon deck? I mostly based this one off of Chrono's at page 8...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the Nosepass:

I'll admit its a more complicated deck to run but tends to catch people off guard because its so rare, its cheap too!

Idea is to use Probopass to move energy to places that your opponent can't use

I'll run through the list and talk a little about how it would work

Pokemon: 17

4-4 Probopass line, because they are the stars

4-4 Leafeon because someone is going to be holding all that useless energy, plus effectiveness to keldeo EX

1 Keldeo EX just to save on retreats

1 Computer Search get what you need

Stadium: 3

2 Pokemon Center to heal a bit here and there and also counter other stadiums

1 tropical beach ,I know I said it was meant to be a cheap deck, you can technically use pokemon center as well, I only added it because I've got it, and 3 stadiums is mainly to win stadium wars more than anything

2 Skyla for something

1 Colress because I expect to be losing quite a few probopass in the process, bench tends to be loaded with backups

Tools: 2

2 Float Stones for Keldeo EX mainly but worse comes to worse can use for someone else.

Items: 14

2 Escape Rope get a free retreat and bring out someone with useful energy

4 Level ball to get them basics

2 Heavy balls to get them probopass

2 Ultra balls to get them Keldeo/leafeons

4 catchers to catch out stuff with useful energy

Energy: 12

4 DCE

4 Blend (the Water/metal variety)

4 Prism leafeon doesn't need grass for energy crush

so for this deck its important to consider what is useful and useless energy on your opponent's end, example:

useful energy: 3 water on Keldeo EX, 3 Dark on Darkrai, 2 water on Plasma Kyurem

useless energy: lightning energy on Blastoise, 3 dark on sableye, water on deoxys

hopefully the example above makes sense, the idea is to incapacitate your opponent by moving energy to where its not ideal for your opponent, while keeping energy in the field for leafeon's energy crush.

against Blastoise decks: ideally move lightning off Black Kyurem to restrict it from knocking you out in 1 shot and discarding the leafeon fuel, its ok for keldeo and blastoise to be loaded because leafeon and handle them after, leafeon's water resistance also helps in this aspect to some degree. moving water around also means you are slowly depleting your opponent's water energy reserves without allowing them to get it back with energy retrievals. But I will say despite all this it is still a difficult matchup and needs a lot of planning

against Darkrai decks: push all dark energy to sableye basically. keeping dark energy in the field means less energy in the discard and dark patch will be less useful as well. This is probs a really bad matchup however, enhanced hammer can really just lead to an auto loss, and hydreigon also renders your energy movements useless.

against Plasma decks: move things all over the place, water onto thundurus/deoxyx, lightning to Kyurem/deoxyx, plasma away from lugia, prism and blends will have to depend on your own judgement.

hopefully this gives some idea as to how the deck works, not a surewin, but definitely considered whacky I would say

Hi my name is legendmaker21 and here is a deck I made not too long ago. So far it has been doing very well against other decks so here's the deck list!

Plasma Mix XD

18 Pokemon

2 Buoffalant with Gold breaker ability

3 Cinccino with smooth coat

3 Minccino

2 Mew EX

2 Ursaring Team Plasma with Adrenalash

2 Articuno with Ice Wing

24+ Trainers/Supporters

4 N

2 Juniper

4 Silver Bangle

4 Aspertia City Gym

2 Pokemon Catcher

1 Ace Spec (your choice)

2 crushing hammer

2 enhanced hammer

18 Energy

4 Prism Energy

4 Double Colorless

8 water energy

HOW THE DECK WORKS

Usually you want to start with Minccino then evolve, get Cinccino out to do echoed voice for 50 damage, then the next turn you do 100 damage. You can also start with Bouffalant or Teddiursa then evolve to Ursaring the next turn, this helps in that if your Pokemon are KO'D by an attack they only take one prize card. Furthermore, if you your opponent is playing a fighting deck, then switch to mew ex for an advantage. However, if they knock you out, they take 2 prize cards instead of one.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You can always substitute or add changes to list anyway you like, Rock Guard, Drowsing Machine, or Life Dew is recommended as an ACE-Spec for this deck.

kk cool deal! and thanks for the Reshiplosion deck list i also love playing that deck just forgot what was it in,did that one lots of times back in day and also donchamp still have that one : ) and heavy ball works great with it instead of communications now.

will post more decks i think up in future once you try these ones out they not top tier or anything but can still put up a good fight!

haha thanks, glad to see at least one other person likes to play old decks :)

yeah I bet they do, I should probably update it a bit... but my time is being taken up by all these decks lol (which is a good thing i just wish i could do the reviewing a bit faster :))

but ill try to get to it :)

Here's my version of Probopass:

Pokemon-19

Main attackers-3-3 Probopass line,4-2 Leafeon, 2 Flareon (plasma w vengeance)

Techs- 1 Sawk (kick of righteousness), 1 Spiritomb, 1-1 Drifblim line (derail), 1 Vaporeon DEX (muddy water)

Trainers-30

Items-2 Switch, 1 Escape Rope, 2 Hypno-Lasers, 2 tool scrapper, 1 Superior energy retrieval, 2 level ball, 3 ultra ball,

Supporters-4 N,4 Juniper, 2 shadow triad, 1 Skyla,

Tools- 2 Float Stone, 1 silver mirror, 1 rock guard ACE SPEC

Stadiums- 1 Frozen City, 1 virbank

Energy-11

1 blend (W,F,M,E)

3 fire

3 metal

4 DCE

Maybe I should say that this is more of a non-ex probopass-flareon deck? I mostly based this one off of Chrono's at page 8...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for your input :) its always much appreciated :) ill try to review it asap. (but like i said the bloody pvp isn't working in my favour and there are so many deck i need to review so it might take some time:S)

I got a edited version of beartic/eeveelutions for ya based on the current META. let me know if u want it

sure, sounds good... I havent had much time to update some of the decks and reallize they kinda have to keep up with the changes (especially modified decks) but it s a lot to do for just one person lol

dus als je me die wil sturen graag.

Hi my name is legendmaker21 and here is a deck I made not too long ago. So far it has been doing very well against other decks so here's the deck list!

Plasma Mix XD

18 Pokemon

3 Minccino

2 Mew EX

2 Articuno with Ice Wing

24+ Trainers/Supporters

4 N

2 Juniper

4 Silver Bangle

4 Aspertia City Gym

2 Pokemon Catcher

1 Ace Spec (your choice)

2 crushing hammer

2 enhanced hammer

18 Energy

4 Prism Energy

4 Double Colorless

8 water energy

HOW THE DECK WORKS

Usually you want to start with Minccino then evolve, get Cinccino out to do echoed voice for 50 damage, then the next turn you do 100 damage. You can also start with Bouffalant or Teddiursa then evolve to Ursaring the next turn, this helps in that if your Pokemon are KO'D by an attack they only take one prize card. Furthermore, if you your opponent is playing a fighting deck, then switch to mew ex for an advantage. However, if they knock you out, they take 2 prize cards instead of one.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You can always substitute or add changes to list anyway you like, Rock Guard, Drowsing Machine, or Life Dew is recommended as an ACE-Spec for this deck.

hey legendmaker, thanks for your suggestion! it sounds interesting!

As of now it's on my todo list :)

but in the mean time ill put in under untested :)

Btw to all that read this thread, if you play with one of the decks posted and think you have found an improvement for any of them, Please do tell me it could save me a lot of time reviewing old posts :)...

alright, I have changed some of the cards so here's the improvement deck list:

Plasma Mix XD

18 Pokemon

3 Minccino

2 Mew EX

3 ****************]

2 Articuno with Ice Wing

1 Articunno EX

24+ Trainers/Supporters

3 N

2 Juniper

4 Silver Bangle

3 Aspertia City Gym

2 Pokemon Catcher

1 Ace Spec (your choice)

2 crushing hammer

2 enhanced hammer

3 Ultra ***********]

2 silver mirror

18 Energy

3 Prism Energy

3 Double Colorless

6 water energy

4 psychic energy

HOW THE DECK WORKS

Usually you want to start with Minccino then evolve, get Cinccino out to do echoed voice for 50 damage, then the next turn you do 100 damage. You can also start with Bouffalant or Teddiursa then evolve to Ursaring the next turn, this helps in that if your Pokemon are KO'D by an attack they only take one prize card. Furthermore, if you your opponent is playing a fighting deck, then switch to mew ex for an advantage. However, if they knock you out, they take 2 prize cards instead of one. Adding Articunno EX is a big plus but if you dont want to waste time and money I suggest you stick with mew since its a reprint in LTR.

ADDITIONAL INFO

You can always substitute or add changes to list anyway you like, Rock Guard, Drowsing Machine, or Life Dew is recommended as an ACE-Spec for this deck. I add/ removed some cards due to weakness this deck has against some other decks. Hopefully this works better or just as good then the previous, you might also want to remove /change some cards to add more Articunno EX, plasma energy, plasma ball or other cards.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived