Wacky decks incorporated.

i got zebstrika and possibly some others if you want to trade for them. Currently looking for ampharos DRX and its pre evolutions..

Yeah I have some of those, make me an offer please :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RoyalDuke

• NinetynineTails

• chronophysicist

• T_hood21

mrpokemon17

i have a deck called drill time its a deck with black eyes ability krookodile and dig uppercut excadrill deck and it runs emolga call for family.

Edited by mrpokemon17
mrpokemon17

(14) pokemon/ 3-drilbur,3-excadrill,3-sandile,1-krokorok,3-krookodile,2-emolga,(25) trainers/ 3-lasers,1-master ball ace spec,3-pokemon catchers,1-random receiver,3-rare candy,3-switch,3-ultra balls,1-cilan,2-colress,3-n,1-pokemon center,1-rescue scarf,(20) energy/ 4-dces,16-fighting energy.

Chinpokomons

what is the best unlimited deck at the moment? I don't have any unlimited cards, but if you can help me with a decklist, then I will try sell all my stuff to try and get one

(14) pokemon/ 3-drilbur,3-excadrill,3-sandile,1-krokorok,3-krookodile,2-emolga,(25) trainers/ 3-lasers,1-master ball ace spec,3-pokemon catchers,1-random receiver,3-rare candy,3-switch,3-ultra balls,1-cilan,2-colress,3-n,1-pokemon center,1-rescue scarf,(20) energy/ 4-dces,16-fighting energy.

Sounds intresting... in which category would you place it ? ill be trading to get that lest together and I'll post my findings later :)

what is the best unlimited deck at the moment? I don't have any unlimited cards, but if you can help me with a decklist, then I will try sell all my stuff to try and get one

hmm difficult question there are so many cool and amazing decks. I really like the one I posted with Lugia legend and ho-oh. but they all have their own weaknesses. I'd have to spend some more time testing and building to see what deck is best... ill get back to you about that.

NinetynineTails

Well, I don't know if it's wacky enough, but I was thinking of making a deck revolving around the combination of Gardevoir(BW-LT) and Dusknoir or Reuniclis. Basically just shuffle damage and drop it on Gardevoir to throw it at the opposing Pokemon. Apart from that it'd just be tech and support. I don't have the cards so I'd just be guessing if I made a deck line up, but feel free to go crazy with it. Maybe I'll earn enough one day, but I've not bought anything yet, and actually thought of it because I was searching for cheap feature pokemon(That Gardevoir is uncommon, though the others are both Holo Rare).

Well, I don't know if it's wacky enough, but I was thinking of making a deck revolving around the combination of Gardevoir(BW-LT) and Dusknoir or Reuniclis. Basically just shuffle damage and drop it on Gardevoir to throw it at the opposing Pokemon. Apart from that it'd just be tech and support. I don't have the cards so I'd just be guessing if I made a deck line up, but feel free to go crazy with it. Maybe I'll earn enough one day, but I've not bought anything yet, and actually thought of it because I was searching for cheap feature pokemon(That Gardevoir is uncommon, though the others are both Holo Rare).

I already made a similar deck, with reuniclus and cofagrigus (page 1, post #7 deck 1), the problem is that the cofagrigus cant really take enough damage. Gardevoir could take a bit more (30 HP more) but it takes longer to setup (it being a stage 2.) and it can only use the attack once and then has to wait a turn. which could ofcourse be fixed by adding a floatstone or some keldeo switch mechanic. so its a bit of a trade off... but i have most of the cards and with gardevoir (ability) in it you could also ofcourse throw in some other attackers like mewtwo. So I'll build it, test it for a bit and report my findings :) and maybe a list if it works good enough :) thanks for your suggestion ninetyninetails

NinetynineTails

Thanks Duke, I wasn't aware of that Cofagrigus. Two Stage 2 pokemon is obviously not ideal, but it might not be too bad with Dowsing Machine in addition to your 4 Rare Candy. Cofragrigus is obviously appealing in regards to overall damage output, seeing as backrow Pokemon Ex can have close to 200 health and it hits every turn, but survivability is nice to have, also... Might be better just to use Mew Ex to copy Damagriiigus, thus getting the best of both worlds. The difference is that Gardevoir can function independently of damage shuffling as it takes the damage from itself meaning it sort of stalls. Frozen City might be a good Stadium pick, too. Not a high energy deck and sometimes you might want damage if they're stalling.

PS; Another cool option might be to use a Team Plasma Badge on Gardevoir with 4 Team Plasma Umbreon at the ready. Otherwise just throw in a couple of Giant Cloak.

Edited by NinetynineTails
New idea
Chameleon24

I'd like to share my new "wacky deck" I call it "Rage Damage"

- Pokemon (18)

3x Zekrom (outrage)

1x Suicune (safegaurd ability)

1x Kyurem (outrage) -I'd maybe switch him out for another Suicune but only have one

4x Cubchoo

3x Beartic (powerful rage)

3x Solosis

1x Duosion

2x Reuniclus

- Supporters (10)

4x Juniper

4x N

2x Skyla

-Items (15)

2x Rare Candy

3x Ultra Ball

1x Level Ball

3x Switch

1x Scramble Switch (Ace Spec)

2x Catcher

2x Energy Search

1x Super Rod

Tools (2)

2x Silver Bangle

Energy (14)

6x Water

6x Electric

2x Blend (W/E/***)

Your strongest hitter in this deck will be Beartic, If you can put up to 12 damage counters on him with damage swap leaving him to be able to deal 240 damage with just 2 energy. Zekrom is your starter in most cases. If you enemy attacks you can outrage. If they don't you can use Bolt Strike dealing 40 damage to yourself for good reason. If you get Reuniclus out in time you can damage swap that away from him on to a Cubchoo(Beartic) or any pokemon to save the damage counters for later. If you have excessive damage counters you could also put 12 on a Zekrom and deal 140 damage with 2 energy. Suicune is a good staller if they only have Ex's as damage *******. And of course you can attach the Silver bangle to any of your pokemon making it so they deal 30 more dmg to any Ex. This deck will not be able to defeat most top decks but I have defeated a few good ones. I have defeated a Darkari Ex deck that didn't have any absols :P. I have defeated a Round deck. And a few others.

So what happended to the exploud wigglytuff deck??

Oh lol right i completely forgot... ill post it one of these days

- Pokemon (18)

3x Zekrom (outrage)

1x Kyurem (outrage) -I'd maybe switch him out for another Suicune but only have one

4x Cubchoo

3x Solosis

1x Duosion

2x Reuniclus

- Supporters (10)

4x Juniper

4x N

2x Skyla

-Items (15)

2x Rare Candy

3x Ultra Ball

1x Level Ball

3x Switch

2x Catcher

2x Energy Search

1x Super Rod

Tools (2)

2x Silver Bangle

Energy (14)

6x Water

6x Electric

2x Blend (W/E/***)

Your strongest hitter in this deck will be Beartic, If you can put up to 12 damage counters on him with damage swap leaving him to be able to deal 240 damage with just 2 energy. Zekrom is your starter in most cases. If you enemy attacks you can outrage. If they don't you can use Bolt Strike dealing 40 damage to yourself for good reason. If you get Reuniclus out in time you can damage swap that away from him on to a Cubchoo(Beartic) or any pokemon to save the damage counters for later. If you have excessive damage counters you could also put 12 on a Zekrom and deal 140 damage with 2 energy. Suicune is a good staller if they only have Ex's as damage *******. And of course you can attach the Silver bangle to any of your pokemon making it so they deal 30 more dmg to any Ex. This deck will not be able to defeat most top decks but I have defeated a few good ones. I have defeated a Darkari Ex deck that didn't have any absols :P. I have defeated a Round deck. And a few others.

I like the idea, I reccon it could be a bit risky since you play with pokémon that are 80% KO'ed but it sounds like fun I'll copy the deck and play with it for a while, perhaps make some slight ajustments (not likely cuz i don't intend to change your idea) and put it in on the front page as soon as im done with it :)

Thanks Duke, I wasn't aware of that Cofagrigus. Two Stage 2 pokemon is obviously not ideal, but it might not be too bad with Dowsing Machine in addition to your 4 Rare Candy. Cofragrigus is obviously appealing in regards to overall damage output, seeing as backrow Pokemon Ex can have close to 200 health and it hits every turn, but survivability is nice to have, also... Might be better just to use Mew Ex to copy Damagriiigus, thus getting the best of both worlds. The difference is that Gardevoir can function independently of damage shuffling as it takes the damage from itself meaning it sort of stalls. Frozen City might be a good Stadium pick, too. Not a high energy deck and sometimes you might want damage if they're stalling.

PS; Another cool option might be to use a Team Plasma Badge on Gardevoir with 4 Team Plasma Umbreon at the ready. Otherwise just throw in a couple of Giant Cloak.

Hey man, i tried the gardevoir in combination with plama badge, umbreon and glaceon, it gets it up to 180-200 health but it has some consistency problems atm... I'll keep you updated (if you want)

Hello,

I'm not to sure if I'm allowed to be posting on Duke's thread here, but anyways: On to the deck.

Pokemon

x4 Snorlax (PS)

x2 Lugia EX

x2 Sableye (DEX)

Total: 8

****************/Stadiums

x4 Skyla

x3 N

x4 Juniper

x2 Shadow Triad

x4 Laser

x4 Plasma Ball

x2 Energy Search

x3 Max Potion

x1 Super Rod

x1 Scramble Switch

x4 Colress Machine

x3 Switch

x4 Rocky Helmet

x1 Virbank

x1 Tool Scrapper

Total: 41

Energy

x4 DCE

x4 Plasma Energy

x3 Darkness Energy

Total: 11

Okay, so that's the basic deck list. Feel free to make changes as you need or prefer.

I'm going to do a brief explanation on how to use this deck, in case you have never played a Quad Snorlax before.

Some Snorlax decks focus on using Teampact with 5 benched Plasma Pokemon to hit 180 damage. That is not what this deck is about. In this deck, you should avoid setting *************** at all. Lugia EX is the Pokemon that will be attacking and getting you prizes. If you do set up a Snorlax, simply Scramble Switch to a Lugia EX. Snorlax is here to tank hits early game and stall with Lasers and Virbank. Block prevents defending Pokemon from retreating, so you are looking at 60 damage coming back to your turn. Not to mention, Rocky helmet is here to add on extra damage for attacking Snorlax. So, on a good turn the defending Pokemon takes 80 damage, which is more than enough for Lugia EX to switch in and KO with Plasma Gale for 2-3 prizes. Also, if a Snorlax takes more than 90 damage, or will be KO'ed next turn, use a Max Potion on it as there are no consequences because they use no energy. Sableye is here to recycle precious Items such as Max Potion, Lasers, Rocky Helmets, Switch, Tool Scrapper, and that Super Rod. Shadow Triad can be used to recover a Lugia, Snorlax, or Plasma energy. Tool scrapper is a must in this deck because Garbodor shuts down the whole use of Snorlax and makes Lugia EX a bad attacker. The supporters I chose were basic ones but they provide essential draw for this deck. Skyla is the best card for this deck I feel, as it is capable of getting you almost any card. I only wish there was a reliable way to get sableye. This deck is surprizingly very tight on space and can't do without most cards, so be cautious with revisions.

Notable cards to add:

Colress: This one is pretty obvious. Believe it or not, by turn 3-4 your should have a full bench or close to it. Colress provides consistent draws, and allows you to recycle unneeded cards at the moment back into the deck.

Ghetsis: This card is more for fun than anything, however, if used at the right time it is extremely potent. A turn 1 Ghetsis would greatly help with this deck's setup early on and Ghetsis complements Snorlax's ability because Ghetsis gets rid of Switch, one of the few ways to escape Snorlax.

3rd Lugia EX: This one is to help with taking prizes. Some may feel 2 Lugia EX is not enough, so a third becomes a viable choice. I couldn't find a place to put one however.

Float Stones: Some may prefer to replace the Rocky Helmets with Float Stones. If the float stone are placed on Snorlax, it would greatly help with retreats, however, you are missing out on the 20 extra damage. Float stones should be used if you are looking for more space as then you could completely get rid of the Switches, or just run 1-2 copies.

Okay, that's it for now. I really hope you guys like this list and this post. If you need any help, contact me on PTCGO - My username: T_hood21 - and I'm willing to help. Again thanks.

Don't know why the forum censored some of my words. The first censor should read: Supporters and Items. The Second censor should read: up Snorlax

Hello,

I'm not to sure if I'm allowed to be posting on Duke's thread here, but anyways: On to the deck.

Pokemon

x4 Snorlax (PS)

x2 Lugia EX

x2 Sableye (DEX)

Total: 8

****************/Stadiums

x4 Skyla

x3 N

x4 Juniper

x2 Shadow Triad

x4 Laser

x4 Plasma Ball

x2 Energy Search

x3 Max Potion

x1 Super Rod

x1 Scramble Switch

x4 Colress Machine

x3 Switch

x4 Rocky Helmet

x1 Virbank

x1 Tool Scrapper

Total: 41

Energy

x4 DCE

x4 Plasma Energy

x3 Darkness Energy

Total: 11

Okay, so that's the basic deck list. Feel free to make changes as you need or prefer.

I'm going to do a brief explanation on how to use this deck, in case you have never played a Quad Snorlax before.

Some Snorlax decks focus on using Teampact with 5 benched Plasma Pokemon to hit 180 damage. That is not what this deck is about. In this deck, you should avoid setting *************** at all. Lugia EX is the Pokemon that will be attacking and getting you prizes. If you do set up a Snorlax, simply Scramble Switch to a Lugia EX. Snorlax is here to tank hits early game and stall with Lasers and Virbank. Block prevents defending Pokemon from retreating, so you are looking at 60 damage coming back to your turn. Not to mention, Rocky helmet is here to add on extra damage for attacking Snorlax. So, on a good turn the defending Pokemon takes 80 damage, which is more than enough for Lugia EX to switch in and KO with Plasma Gale for 2-3 prizes. Also, if a Snorlax takes more than 90 damage, or will be KO'ed next turn, use a Max Potion on it as there are no consequences because they use no energy. Sableye is here to recycle precious Items such as Max Potion, Lasers, Rocky Helmets, Switch, Tool Scrapper, and that Super Rod. Shadow Triad can be used to recover a Lugia, Snorlax, or Plasma energy. Tool scrapper is a must in this deck because Garbodor shuts down the whole use of Snorlax and makes Lugia EX a bad attacker. The supporters I chose were basic ones but they provide essential draw for this deck. Skyla is the best card for this deck I feel, as it is capable of getting you almost any card. I only wish there was a reliable way to get sableye. This deck is surprizingly very tight on space and can't do without most cards, so be cautious with revisions.

Notable cards to add:

Colress: This one is pretty obvious. Believe it or not, by turn 3-4 your should have a full bench or close to it. Colress provides consistent draws, and allows you to recycle unneeded cards at the moment back into the deck.

Ghetsis: This card is more for fun than anything, however, if used at the right time it is extremely potent. A turn 1 Ghetsis would greatly help with this deck's setup early on and Ghetsis complements Snorlax's ability because Ghetsis gets rid of Switch, one of the few ways to escape Snorlax.

3rd Lugia EX: This one is to help with taking prizes. Some may feel 2 Lugia EX is not enough, so a third becomes a viable choice. I couldn't find a place to put one however.

Float Stones: Some may prefer to replace the Rocky Helmets with Float Stones. If the float stone are placed on Snorlax, it would greatly help with retreats, however, you are missing out on the 20 extra damage. Float stones should be used if you are looking for more space as then you could completely get rid of the Switches, or just run 1-2 copies.

Okay, that's it for now. I really hope you guys like this list and this post. If you need any help, contact me on PTCGO - My username: T_hood21 - and I'm willing to help. Again thanks.

Hey :) thanks for your contribution :) i havent got the time to look through you whole list and post it on page one right now but I'll get to that later, seccondly, ofcourse you can post here its an open forum :) I already claimed all the first page spots to keep it organized so anything is allowed here :)

Don't know why the forum censored some of my words. The first censor should read: Supporters and Items. The Second censor should read: up Snorlax

yeah the censoring is pretty annoying sometimes, if you put stuff in italics ( [i-/I-]) or any special type thingy, you cant put certain things after it for example [i} followed by 1x isn't allowed either ;)

Hello readers, i can use your help. The cofagrigus coinflip thing is now fixed and therefore i want to finaly make my confusion lock deck;

(Using some sort of longdistance confusion, like the old roserade (energy signal) or sporprize amoongus)

But it has a major flaw, the lock can be easily broken by just retreating... If anyone has any solutions or idea's to get around this please let me know :) thanks in advance.

And there is a seccond deck idea, Empoleon, ho-oh ex and something else

Ho-oh and empoleon will be "the engine", providing draw power and energy acceleration, discarding ho-oh and energies so that you can bring back 3 or 4 on the field in one turn.

I'll probably use shaymin for the energy redestribution but i need a main attacker with some decent powered attack that can function on different energies.

since i already have one with lugia legend, i would like to try something else now.

The pokémon i was thinking of are, black kyurem ex (ps) or mewtwo, maybe even genesect with g booster on it or something :)

I'd love to hear some input.

Sincerely RD

Edited by RoyalDuke
VictiniCup

I would like to post this as I would like to help correct some of your decks. Why only run 1 tool? If you run tools run more than one many 3-4. Also Juniper and N's must be 4-ofs, it does not work if you only use 2.

VictiniCup

- Pokemon (18)

3x Zekrom (outrage)

4x Cubchoo

3x Solosis

1x Duosion

2x Reuniclus

- Supporters (10)

4x Juniper

4x N

2x Skyla

-Items (15)

2x Rare Candy

3x Ultra Ball

1x Level Ball

3x Switch

2x Catcher

2x Energy Search

1x Super Rod

Tools (2)

2x Silver Bangle

Energy (14)

6x Water

6x Electric

2x Blend (W/E/***)

Up your supporter count to either 13-14. Add more candy to make the count 3-4. Also maybe up catcher to 3.

I would like to post this as I would like to help correct some of your decks. Why only run 1 tool? If you run tools run more than one many 3-4. Also Juniper and N's must be 4-ofs, it does not work if you only use 2.

Correct?, ouch i didnt know i was delivering such sloppy work...

anyways i appreciate your concern but could you indicate wich decks of mine you think are that bad?

thanks in advance RD

I got a wacky deck to share, it called (heavy empoleon)

here is the card list I got in my deck I use.

Pokémon: 24

x4 eevee (sign for evolution)

x4 flareon (plasma)

x2 leafeon (plasma)

x4 exeggute

x2 duskull

x1 dusknoir

x3 piplup

x2 prinplup

x2 empoleon (diving draw)

trainer: 24

x1 dowsing machine

x2 escape rope

x3 rare candy

x1 super rod

x4 ultra ball

x2 colress

x2 N

x4 professor Juniper

x3 skyla

x2 silver bangle

energy's: 12

x8 water energy

x4 Double colourless energy

This deck has a high amount of Pokémon's in it but it works. it is the most biggest amounts of Pokémon's I use in my deck, having 24 Pokémon's in a deck. It works with the usual way of empoleon and dusknor, but I added 4 flareons to do high amounts of attacks, basically flareons max. attack is 240, having 22 Pokémon's in the discard pile. even the silver bangle equipped with flareon can KO any ex, except black kyurem with crystal wall, and can do serious damage to beartic/umbreon decks. This deck is much better than my regular empoleon deck and this deck has a better win ratio, winning 22/27 games, I have defeated Darkrai, Virizion/genesect and beartic/umbreon with 4 umbreons on the bench with this deck, this deck is outstanding with the amount of Pokémon's it has and this deck has no Exs.

hope you like the deck I posted.

NinetynineTails
Hey man, i tried the gardevoir in combination with plama badge, umbreon and glaceon, it gets it up to 180-200 health but it has some consistency problems atm... I'll keep you updated (if you want)

Thanks Duke, a deck list would be nice, if you don't mind.

In regards to the Cofagrigas Lock deck, why not just use Sleep? It's permanet with his effect in play and easier to proc(Munna and Hypno can both toss for it from your bench). Or use Chandelure Ex for Confuse+Burn.

@Usuario, I have an Exploud/Wigglytuff Round deck, though it's a work in progress. I'm finding it more or less impossible to get any sort of reliability, and that's with 2 Meloetta Ex. Sure Exploud is strong if you get him set up, but in the current meta you need a quick set-up and that's really hard to pull off with these guys. Just find my Round pokemon struggling to survive early then losing when I do finally set up because I'm already behind.

Edited by NinetynineTails
Thanks Duke, a deck list would be nice, if you don't mind.

In regards to the Cofagrigas Lock deck, why not just use Sleep? It's permanet with his effect in play and easier to proc(Munna and Hypno can both toss for it from your bench). Or use Chandelure Ex for Confuse+Burn.

@Usuario, I have an Exploud/Wigglytuff Round deck, though it's a work in progress. I'm finding it more or less impossible to get any sort of reliability, and that's with 2 Meloetta Ex. Sure Exploud is strong if you get him set up, but in the current meta you need a quick set-up and that's really hard to pull off with these guys. Just find my Round pokemon struggling to survive early then losing when I do finally set up because I'm already behind.

oke I'll post the gardevoir deck later today, but the cofagrigus doesnt work that way with sleeping.

only flips during your opponents turn get tails, but the coinflip for sleep is between turns so it wouldnt work :P