What's next?

Zelgadiss

Day 4, and I got 30k against all trainers in Trainer Challenge. I am very close to get 36 wins with every deck(basics, Orange, Rallying Cry and Solar Strike) probably gonna happend tomorrow. After that, what's in there for me? Just regular PvP with no rewards? Or I am just gonna be getting new decks and doing all of the same against trainers with broken AI(if I remember well, Game Boy's TCG had better AI)? Man, I was so excited when I found about the game, but right now im not anymore...lol

theres nothing next, especially for new players who wont spend ANY cash IRL to get packs/codes

this is sad unfortunately :cool:, after getting 45 packs from the trainer mode, thats the end of the road i guess

or you can come back 2 years later and see if this game is still in beta

After you complete 100% for everything about trainer challenge you can play pvp expert again and again!! If you are extreme lucky and the opponent not surrender you earn 3 tokens especially if you play theme deck pvp but on expert unlimited if you make at least a good deference deck then for sure you earn 1 token because almost all the users here use only and only ex cards so the same time they have not any reason to sarrender except if they try to find someone who beat them very badly without ex cards and they surrender to you because they don't waist their time duel with you!! Anyway like the most players say and i start slow slow to agree that this game first priority is to force you to buy cards actually!! The most easy way is to wait for login bonus rewards, to play fun zone for more tokens or if you extreme lucky also watch an anime episode on tv zone fake or not the most users say that 1 episode give 10 tokens for me tv zone not woked at all and basically wait for updates!! Someday of the past thanks to an update i was able to take again overall wins with the same opponents lol!!

Well, I started playing online 'cause its very hard to play the real deal arround here. Maybe when tournaments are up and I can buy tradable cards online the game gets better. Till then the only way out I see is to buy just the booster codes that people sell online, but even then, is just for trading/regular pvp...

=/

hi there my name is well I'm not going to give it away but I am new to all this I didn't really now what I was getting in to on this site but you seem to no so much you see I normally stay on Pokémon fun zone so some help would be good thank you.

Archived