Sign in to follow this  
Spartanclone001

In "Deck Manager" mode, the tool bar blocks my deck options.

Spartanclone001

Hello,

In the Deck Manager mode, the tool bar that shows the options; like, "play", "profile", "avatar", "tokens", etc., is placed right over the deck maintaining options; such as, "save deck", etc. I have a screen shot of this to show my problem that I am encountering. This problem has occurred in both "window mode" and "full-screen mode".

Please view the link (provided below) to fully understand this bug.

http://s991.photobucket.com/user/HelpfulkittenServices/media/pokemonbug_zps89826e99.png.html

Mod_Poplar

Hi Spartanclone001,

Have you tried changing the resolution in-game? You can do so via the Options button (the two gears symbol). Also, it would be incredibly helpful if you could tell us your native resolution. This should help us gain a better understanding of the problem. :)

Spartanclone001
Hi Spartanclone001,

Have you tried changing the resolution in-game? You can do so via the Options button (the two gears symbol). Also, it would be incredibly helpful if you could tell us your native resolution. This should help us gain a better understanding of the problem. :)

That corrected my problem! Thank you!

Edited by Spartanclone001

Mod_Poplar

Glad to hear it! :) I'll be closing this thread. If you experience this problem again and can't fix it by changing resolutions, please let us know via a new thread, and we will look into it.

Thanks for playing!