Best use of Coins

XTrueFinale

So what do you think is the best use of coins? For buying Theme decks or boosters? Which has a better for Coins value?

Theme decks are nice in that about 1/3 of the cards can be useful. Boosters are more exciting undefinite whether you will get enough of certain common and uncommon cards

you know you shouldn't say coins 1 because they are tokens2 because their are actuall coins that you flip and I think its up to you if your a newbie then a theme deck solar strike would be good if not then you can chose it depends on what you want I would go for oosters as I cant control myself to save up

Well i bet the most users prefer to spend the tokens for deck themes because almost all the booster packs you can earn with tokens also are available with login bonus and Trainer challenge rewards!! Well i personal suggest to choose one time booster packs and the other time deck themes!! Also because it happen one time before try to spend tokens more with booster packs because maybe on the future again the dev team decide to make an update removed a lot of old available free booster packs from the shop and not only!!

I would go with theme decks, reason being that boosters purchased with tokens only have 5 cards each which seems to be a bit of a waste in my opinion. Theme decks can help to keep trainer challenge interesting and if you win 12 times with each purchased or redeemed theme deck then one free 10 card booster can be unlocked once for each deck, which is basically the same as buying 2 five card boosters valued at 95 tokens each except you get it free and you now also have a new theme deck for trainer challenge which helps one to earn more daily tokens.

It depends on how many cards you have i guess. I dont find theme decks helpful in terms of building my collection, so i just go for packs that could have stuff i want.

New players especially should get theme deck; however, for even more experienced players who have a good collection. They have a good base of cards and some have really good rares that can free up your own collection and add to your trading inventory. For instance if you have 4 blastoise, you get the solar strike theme deck... it has a blastoise to free up your collection to trade for other wants that you may have. Also the free pack from the trainer challenges makes it much more advantageous to spend coins on theme decks than 5 card packs.

Archived