GM please look here!

xXwendelVGLXx

GM if you are looking at this topic answer me one thing that everyone is in doubt Gems WHAT ARE THEY ??????? answers please *-*

teeth_smile.png

Hello Trainers!

We are unable to provide you with top secret Pokémon news until it is officially announced. Please continue to check www.pokemon.com for breaking news. We promise your patience shall be rewarded teeth_smile.png . Until then, continue to enjoy TCGO Closed Beta!

<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; ">Magus

<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; ">Pokéronin

<div>

</div>

Gengar.png

Hello Trainers!

We are unable to provide you with top secret Pokémon news until it is officially announced. Please continue to check www.pokemon.com for breaking news. We promise your patience shall be rewarded teeth_smile.png . Until then, continue to enjoy TCGO Closed Beta!

<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; ">Magus

<p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; ">Pokéronin

<div>

</div>

Gengar.png

ok thanks for replying I'm very excited to officially launch ^ ^ I really want to trade and play online with my friends ^ ^

I need to use google translate ^^"

Hi AsimiChroma,

The card you get at McDonalds are tournament legal. I hope that helps! regular_smile.png

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

Why wouldn't the McDonalds cards be playable? They're practically reprints from BW with alternate art.

Do yall know how to use coins cause i have no idea

1.There called Trainer Tokens.2.You buy with them at the Item Store.

Archived