da ex tournament

Wailord88888

hello i am wailord88888 and i am holding an ex tournament to join you have to donate 1 ex of your choice and the people in the top 3 will get prizes u have to use the same deck for every battle it's simple win and your in it's best 2 out of 3 in battles to join comment bellow the deck your using and the ex your donating rounds will last 1 week if you don't battle then i will flip a coin to decide who moves on. please wait until the tournament is over to donate if u don't donate after i tournament is over then you won't ever be allowed in 1 of my tournaments again. could both people in the battle comment who won that way no1 lies. 20 people will particapate so act fast. if u have any suggestions questions or concerns don't be afraid to tell me thx everyone and good luck. 1st place, 12 ex's 2nd place, 5 ex's 3rd place, 3 ex's EX'S donated, Wailord88888 donated black kyurem ex EX'S DONATED 1 OUT OF 20 ROUND 1 1. Wailord88888 vs 20. WINNER IS 2. vs 19. WINNER IS 3. vs 18. WINNER IS 4. vs 17. WINNER IS 5. vs 16. WINNER IS 6. vs 15. WINNER IS 7. vs 14. WINNER IS 8. vs 13. WINNER IS 9. vs 12. WINNER IS 10. vs 11. WINNER IS

hmm I don't know if I want to donate the prices are nice but its gonna be a waste as gen/vir would defeat me easily. I will join your later tourneys dude

• 3 weeks later...
hello i am wailord88888 and i am holding an ex tournament to join you have to donate 1 ex of your choice and the people in the top 3 will get prizes u have to use the same deck for every battle it's simple win and your in it's best 2 out of 3 in battles to join comment bellow the deck your using and the ex your donating rounds will last 1 week if you don't battle then i will flip a coin to decide who moves on. please wait until the tournament is over to donate if u don't donate after i tournament is over then you won't ever be allowed in 1 of my tournaments again. could both people in the battle comment who won that way no1 lies. 20 people will particapate so act fast. if u have any suggestions questions or concerns don't be afraid to tell me thx everyone and good luck. 1st place, 12 ex's 2nd place, 5 ex's 3rd place, 3 ex's EX'S donated, Wailord88888 donated black kyurem ex EX'S DONATED 1 OUT OF 20 ROUND 1 1. Wailord88888 vs 20. WINNER IS 2. vs 19. WINNER IS 3. vs 18. WINNER IS 4. vs 17. WINNER IS 5. vs 16. WINNER IS 6. vs 15. WINNER IS 7. vs 14. WINNER IS 8. vs 13. WINNER IS 9. vs 12. WINNER IS 10. vs 11. WINNER IS

I want to say something before the mods close this down. Hosting tournaments is great and encouraged, but entry fees are strictly not allowed. I don't like to say this, but I have to. Also, the backlash for not donating is not very nice. To put it simply, it's just rude. Exclusion never solves anything because then you just make people dislike you. Like I said, I don't like being the one who has to say this, but I feel that it's necessary. Good luck and God bless!!

Hi Dr-Professor,

Collecting entrance fees is allowed, as long as everything collected is handed out as a prize at the end of the tournament. The organizer of a tournament should be doing so for fun and not for personal gain, as this is not in the spirit of Pokémon. Hopefully this cleared some things up for you! :)

As posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted, I'll have to close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding!

Archived