Help please (MODS)

mnm12345

Hello, my name is Mnm12345. I have been inactive for awhile (Computer broke and such) well I have a new one and I was wondering, what I could do for my login screen not to take an hour to load back to the main screen (I am using Google Chrome). I was also wondering if you guys would be able to unlock a RolePlay of mine that got locked due to me being inactive. It is my fault, I take full resposibility. It is the RP "Protectors of Dragon City". if you could that'd be great. Thank you

~Mnm12345

Also I wasn't sure where to put this.

Hi mnm12345,

Are you referring to the website? We haven't received any other reports of slow loading, so this probably has to do with your computer or internet connection. You can try clearing your cache and cookies, restarting your internet connection, or using a different browser. Good luck! :)

If you're still experiencing issues after trying these fixes, please send a ticket in to the support team. You can do this by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

For future reference, creating threads specifically to communicate directly with a moderator is not permitted. You can read more about this rule and others in the Official Forum Code of Conduct. Regarding your roleplaying thread, rules were broken which resulted in its closing. Please feel free to make a new thread if you'd like to continue that roleplay!

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your understanding!

Archived