IM having trouble.

CruelLight13

Like on of the other posts how they said they cant enter the game I had the same problem so i threw it away and re downloaded it. Then it stops less than half way and wont finish the download. Thanks guys. Ive always wanted to play online, never tried it yet.

Where are you trying to save it to? If you are using Windows 8, judging from my W8-PTCGO experience, there is no local or roaming folders to save the PTCGO folder OR the TPCi folder to, so unless it doesn't help you, read on: In W8, the program could have problems unless the game itself can find the PTCGO and/or the TPCi folder, and yet, the absence of the local and roaming folders in W8 could cause problems, so you need to make your own folder with two subfolders, all within your "My Data"(W8 equivalent of the "(insert user name here)" subsection within the "User" portion of the folder path), and input the file path of such folders instead of the default file path given to you by the installation wizard, even if it requires deletion of the portions of the default folder path that the installer gives you that don't exist or were changed in W8(such as Vista/W7's "Temporary Internet Files", roaming and local(normal local and local low, among other things that may make finding where to put the folders more difficult for the installer in W8), as any traces of areas of folders that may not exist or had their name changed in W8, when it comes to the input file path given to the program before the waiting period of the install process begins, could interfere with a successful install.

^ If the above process does not fix your problem, maybe you are better of w/ Windows 7 or any OS 100% supported by PTCGO...

I use mac but thanks for the information. Also I am just gonna wait till they fix the mac version around november. Ill battle you when i get it fixed though. Thanks.

Archived