best way to get a bigger collection

emiljn

The best way to get good cards is to buy the ex tins, you get a code for a ex card online and 4-5 booster packs depending on the tin. Each of those packs comes with a redeemable code for online too.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to help. I have a lot of different cards and could trade you a bunch. I know its possible to trade 2 or more cards in exchange for one. So maybe we could work something out if you'd like.

The cheapest way, is to log on every day so that you can get your daily coins. Every 5th day, I think, offers you an online pack; if not, you would get 15 coins. If you finished out the challenges, you would have received many packs for each trainer you have beaten. Beat each trainer's goals, get at least one pack; beat all 36 trainers' goals and you have received somewhere in the neighborhood of 50+ online packs. In the meantime, with the coins, get the structure themes so that you can have a semi-structured deck to play against your opponents with. Once each day, after playing against opponents, you would receive 10 trainer coins. It adds up, although this may be a bit slow for you. If you want to speed it up and get more online packs, you can redeem codes that are in each pokemon packs/tins. This adds up in $$. Also, trade with people for cards you want for your deck. People are always looking for cards. Hope this helps.:)

Archived