Cofagrigus mechanic

chronophysicist

was thinking of doing a weird deck that actually used slap of misfortune, was wondering that if I laser-ed/long distance hypnosis my opponent and got heads, then used Slap of Misfortune from then on, my opponent never wakes up? or does the flip that happens at the start of my turn not get affected by slap of misfortune?

wondering if its possible to make some sort of deck around slap of misfortune, long distance hypnosis and sinister hand.

Sleep check occurs between turns, so Slap of Misfortune shouldnt apply on that flip, i think. however, they didnt specify if that effect applies all coin flips or just the 1st you make.

"Whenever your opponent flips a coin during his or her next turn, treat it as tails." - I'd read that as all flips done, only during the turn, so the sleep checks aren't included. (the card is Plasma Freeze 56/116 for those wanting to check) I don't have the card in question to see how the game handles it though.

Confusion lock is a better strategy i think, though i dont know if it works or not. But all they'd need is a simple Keldeo or Switch/ Escape Rope to break the lock. :3

I never thought about this though, im gonna try this on Novice.

not yet. not exactly sure what i'd wanna use as the confuser and i think manual attaching 3 energy is going to be a problem

Did you try the confusion lock yet? I'm searching for 4x this Cofagrigus to test this idea now.

I've wanted to do that for quite a while now, but i can't get some the roserade to get the defending poke confused. about the switching i came up with a few solutions: jellicent (stickyness ability), vileplume item lock, garbodor (gaboxotin). obviously you cant use them all but a selection of them could rule... so great that garbodor doesnt work on poke powers and poke bodies XD

garbodor should be the best one. Since few players run switch these days its a great plus to be playing this deck. I have 3 roserades, will start on this as soon as i have the 4th one and 4x Cofag.

garbodor should be the best one. Since few players run switch these days its a great plus to be playing this deck. I have 3 roserades, will start on this as soon as i have the 4th one and 4x Cofag.

you can always use vileplume with garbodor since their ability and poke power do not conflict :P

But if you find some more roserade please let me know i can really use them :) co*****houldnt be a problem to get, you can also ofcourse run one roserade with le perfume in your deck since you probably wont need 4x energy signal and it could be a nice small tech

We will also need some form of Seeker or something to keep recycling energy around. No Vileplume AND Garbodor will ruin consistency. 3 Stage 1s and a Stage 2? lol no. Personally, i dont like vileplume here. It serves no purpose beyond a switch lock and will be a pain to deal with. Although, the bench Roserades may find trouble from catchers without Vileplume.

We will also need some form of Seeker or something to keep recycling energy around. No Vileplume AND Garbodor will ruin consistency. 3 Stage 1s and a Stage 2? lol no. Personally, i dont like vileplume here. It serves no purpose beyond a switch lock and will be a pain to deal with. Although, the bench Roserades may find trouble from catchers without Vileplume.

yeah well if you play with this deck and you run in to stuff like; catcher, laser hammers and such the lock gets broken and the deck becomes somewhat pointless, if you choose to include vileplume, you will have to pick all trainers very carefully but honestly i think it can work. i'll try it myself and ill let you know but i still havent acquired those roserades

-___- the bloody thing doesnt work at all, i've been playing with roserade, garbodor, cofagrigus. and the coinflip doesnt work, ive been using silver bangle on cofagrigus that doesnt work either it just keeps doing 70 damage. other than that it takes to long to set up, you need 3 energies on the cofagrigus and an energy on the roserade (i've been using blends and rainbows). switching breaks the "lock" and keeping enough energies in play is a pain. i did manage to solve that last thing just add shaymin celebration wind and seekers but the confusion coinflip not working at the moment breaks the wholedeck :S

Hello trainers,

If you think you've found a bug that does not appear on our Known Bugs list, please send us a report via the support portal (linked in my signature) or a thread in the Report a Bug subforum. All bug reports help us to better the game! :)

Thanks!

Archived