What's your favorite megalution?

Pikamew11

Hi everybody! I was thinking about the mega pokemon today and decided to start a thread where you can share what mega pokemon is/are your favorite(s). My favorite is Mega Absol. So what's yours?

I can hardly believe clefable's typing was totally reclassified. One minute it is a normal type, and the next it's a pure typed fairy. Poor Wigglytuff wasn't so lucky though. :/

I like the new fairy type but I don't think they should have reclassified/typed the older existing Pokemon. Marill's a water/fairy type now. Yeah Marill's cute but I don't like it being a fairy.

I feel like kangashakan's (Spelt it wrong) mega evolution is too overpowered. It can OHKO you with its parental bond ability with sucker punch.

Well I just like the baby kangaskhan . I don't have the game so I don't know it's stats. Also seriibi says there's a mega houndoom, heracross, pinsir, gyarados. Is that true/confirmed?

Well I just like the baby kangaskhan . I don't have the game so I don't know it's stats. Also seriibi says there's a mega houndoom, heracross, pinsir, gyarados. Is that true/confirmed?

I've found the Mega Stones for Gyrados and Pinsir, and I think Houndoom's and Heracross' Mega Stones are exclusive to Y.

I believe that mega evluttion are too overpowered and when you vs lysandre you have a shock and your watch breaks or something or you can only use it online against the players in the game too overpowered

Archived