Unlock Power Relay deck ?

Toqtamish

I read on Bulbapedia that you can get the deck Power Relay for free using certain redemption codes. However it doesn't give me that deck, it gives me a different deck called Rallying Cry which is Water/Neutral. Is it supposed to be this way or am I just using the wrong code(s) ?

They changed it in the last patch, and nobody's updated Bulbapedia yet. There's various other bits that Bulbapedia have wrong about the Online side of the TCG as well come to think of it... You can reuse the code again to get the deck again BTW.

That is too bad. I really wanted the yellow deck. I already got rallying cry at least 4 times. Deck loses all the time to the Basic Orange that seems to be what everyone plays.

well no basic orange and power relay and rallying cry are all different things but if you are a player since December 2 years ago you would have got basic yellow for that code.

Guys i wonder how the new persons who mist the opportunity to unlock power relay with the free for all redeem code are able to earn this deck theme for free!! As Toqtamish (strange he has avatar that mean he is very old player and still don't unlock power relay whatever) say correct now this free for all code give the rallying cry deck!! I was lucky because i discover this online card game when this free code give power relay so now i have power relay and rallying cry too but for the people who now discover this game there actually any way to earn power relay?? Just curious

well no basic orange and power relay and rallying cry are all different things but if you are a player since December 2 years ago you would have got basic yellow for that code.

I am aware they are different things, was hoping I could get Power Relay. I do have the Basic Yellow however.

As Toqtamish (strange he has avatar that mean he is very old player and still don't unlock power relay whatever)

I have't played this game in years until this last weekend out of sheer boredom. I did not know about any free decks until I was on bulbapedia looking at all the online decks available. whatever.

Strange!! When i discover the game and the free of all code give power relay actually the basic yellow like the basic orange deck was already unlocked for every mode ecxept trainer challenge (now thanks to update trainer challenge support these 2 basic decks) Anyway unfortunately it's not the first time i release how unfair this game is!! This time i learn about that new players must give original money or hope for trade to unlock power relay for now on and on the past i read some posts about 3 old basic decks when the black and white red, blue and green not even discovered and of course now even these old 3 decks themes have ecxactly the same fate with power relay!! Ecxept Toqtamish and i bet some other old players who was unlucky and not unlock all these decks the most old players give nothing and unlock them easy and fast!! Not only that but also there is a period of time when with tokens i was able to unlock cards from some booster packs which of course now these booster packs are not available!! So this game give extreme advantage for users who spend a lot of money (at least this is not unfair matter) and advantage to the old players (the more old player the most things unlock for free) and as long as new users appeared more worst for them!! I don't even dare to think how many things the new users going to lost for free if they actually discover this game on the 2015 for example!!

• 1 month later...

Archived