Sign in to follow this  
Sup3r1or

Im not getting my codes???? Help!!!!

Sup3r1or

So this happened to me about 30 minutes ago and I also saw this on the chat box. I was hoping it would get fixed but it didn't.

I bought 2 tins in real life. When I typed in the codes and redeemed I only got 3 booster packs out of everything!!! The other 5 packs are gone and I didn't get my Lugia EX promo nor my Thundurus EX promo. I thought ok mabye ill just type it in again but then it said the code was already redeemed. So now I'm kind of mad. Any suggestions on how to get my stuff back? Hope this gets fixed before people start losing everything. Anyone reading this you should probably type in your codes 1 at a time and not large lists.

chronophysicist

i believe there was mention of some delays occuring with redemptions, maybe wait a couple hours and see if anything happens?

Mod_Poplar

Hi Sup3r1or,

Chronophysicist is correct. There can sometimes be a slight delay between redeeming codes and receiving items. If you still have not received your cards, please submit a ticket via the support portal so our support team can look into this for you. To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including all of the packs and cards you're missing.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Sign in to follow this