Sign in to follow this  
hazmah

plasma shadow

hazmah

its getting really annoying now I cant edit my plasma shadow deck, it has 59 cards in it but let me talk you through this from the beginning. I first traded an escape rope but I didn't like it having a warning sign so thought add [pokemon catcher until I can get another escape rope. I then get an escape rope and try editing it doesn't work then try trading one of the cards which I did and when I got it back it went straight in the deck so I wasn't going to make the mistake twice and so I traded it then took out pokemon catcher and put in escape rope and now it has 59 cards and wont let me put the garbodor plasma back in as it doesn't have the edit deck icon

chronophysicist

if you get the missing card from the deck it should automatically remove the exclamation mark and be back at 60, need to make sure the missing card is correct, whether its foil/reverse/normal matters

hazmah

i got it back it wont let me edit it and it still has the warning sign and i copy the deck and it doesn't show my garbodor even though i have it

chronophysicist

as I said, are you sure its the right garbodor? it could be that the one that came with the deck was a reverse foil whereas the one you got back was not

hazmah

yes its original one

Mod_Poplar

Hi hazmah,

I believe this is related to this Known Bug:

Trading cards from a theme deck causes the deck to appear as Unfinished, preventing it from being selected for use in the Theme Deck Play Type.

Sign in to follow this