he he, hehe he, he...hahaha, a ha ha ha, ha ha hu cough cough

Grayse

;) just trying to get your attention.

um well first off, can you see my profile pic? cause i cant.

if you can, please tell me what it looks like. i have been trying to fix it for days. but it keeps changing pics or making the pic disappear. so please, if you can see it tell me what it looks like.

now then :confused: what was i going to talk about? oh ya, pokemon decks. i still need to teach my little brother how to make a good deck. now bro, if your reading this i promise i'll teach u on monday k? k. so i've got this awesome fire deck which i made about a week ago, and it is really awesome. do you know those team plazma decks which they have at the stores? its sort of like them. actually it has some of the cards from those decks which i put in. so ya its a lot like those decks. and its really awesome. i havent lost yet so my brother thinks my deck is like some sort of a power deck and wants me to battle his power deck. and i dont think i can win against his power deck and YADA...YADA...YADA... you probably dont want to hear about me and my little bros problems.

so ya.

hey but if you guys want to know what cards are in my deck i could give a very detailed description of every card in my deck. i'm saying all this cause i'm not sure what u guys are interested in or whatever. or maybe its just cuz i like to talk a lot but who knows. anyways if u want i'll keep on talking about deck. here we go, decks, decks, decks, decks, decks, decks, decks, decks, decks, desk, desk, desk, desk, desk?, desk?, desk?, huh?, huh?, what?, um, ok, ... thats good enough right? now for.... :P ;) :D :o :) :( :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: wa ha ha ha ha! ok i think im done now feel free to post under my huge paragraph if u want 2.

Hi Grayse!

Welcome to the forums. :)

We like to keep things organized here, so we ask that all posts have a clear and concise topic for discussion. Please try to avoid making tangential posts in the future, as this can lead to disorganization and confusion within the forums. If you'd like to read more about this rule or others, please head over to the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks for playing!

Hi Grayse!

Welcome to the forums. :)

We like to keep things organized here, so we ask that all posts have a clear and concise topic for discussion. Please try to avoid making tangential posts in the future, as this can lead to disorganization and confusion within the forums.

thank u, i didnt no ware to put dis stuff so i just put it were it looked like it would fit. so i srry if i put it in wrong pwace. i twy to find wite pwace. tank u.

oh and i waz wundering... what r tree puns? :confused:

(and srry the quote wont work)

Glad someone mentioned it. My problem is there's no way it lets me edit picture for the forum to upload or choose from a set list of avatars. You can edit your sig in User CP, but not your avatar? Why?

Because avatar option deleted on the past and that's way only the old players have avatar on this forum so far!! I guess there must be a very important reason why administrator decide to delete this option but i wonder for what kind of reasons he not manage to make a new one yet!!

I could understand if it was restricting uploading any custom pics because of abuse, but it seems to be limited to character avis you create. Besides, we already have two separate avatars between the accounts on the sites. The little one with the background, and the one you see during battles, and now this one. Dont see the issue here or why it couldnt just use on of our other avatars for the forum.

All in all it's not that big a deal, but couldnt think of a reason why some people would be allowed pics and not others.

Hello trainers,

The avatar builder was recently switched to a whole new system. This means a new link between game avatars and forum avatars must be created. Those users whose avatars show up on the forums created them before this switch.

The Dev team will be working on re-establishing this link when they can, and we thank you for your patience in the meantime. :)

Archived