Pokémon X/Y: Don't save in Lumiose City!

Keiya

There's a known issue with saving in Lumiose City. If you're in the city and need to save, duck into a building first (the Pokemon Centers, one of the restaurants, whatever. They're all fine).

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1057/p/430

Please consider passing this on to your friends via Swapnote or something, I'd hate to see any more people be hit with this.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nintendo is coming up with a fix for this problem. They are trying to make it downloadable . So just don't save on the boulevards of luminose city until this glitch is fixed. Atlest Nintendo is working on a solution.

i wish that instead of a downloable fix, they give us a direct solution like this: bring your cartridge to Nintendo or some customer support center, wait a few days and you'll receive your cartridge fixed via regular mail, along with a Shiny Pokémon in your team(at least 1 space required), just like RSE.

I know I hope they do it in pokemon x and y anime.(just notices yesterday he watched the first 2 episodes on you know what. you something tube)

Yeah they still do it. I kind of wish they said their motto like they used to . I don't like the fancy animation and special lighting the do it in now. I always thinks it's funny when someone interrupts their motto and Jessie/ James freaks out.

* dresses up like jessie*

" Prepare for trouble!"

to unite the blah blah blah in the nation. I always liked thm getting interrupted it was my favourite thing about their moto but its kinda dumb how ash gets confused all the time

Archived