[CARD] Caitlin (Plasma Blast #78) - When this card is played, the OK button cannot be selected

Driadon

Hi guys,

I just came across this the other day after the recent patch: when I play Caitlin, the game will not let me "OK" with my selection, it will hang asking for an order to place my cards on the bottom of my deck. In some instances, which I cannot reproduce consistently, there is no "OK" option at all to confirm my choice, no matter how many or few cards I dedicate to putting at the bottom of my deck. I also cannot "Cancel" out of playing the trainer even though the opponent has not seen what play I am attempting to make.

Thanks!

it has to do with how you put it at the bottom box I think, I've noticed if you don't start from the 1 box sometimes the OK doesn't appear, and sometimes if you leave gaps the OK also doesn't appear. not fully aware of the pattern of this but I've never had a problem where it has forced me to select more or less cards than I wanted

Hello trainers,

I've escalated this to the development team for review but will be leaving this thread open in case anyone has more information to share.

Thanks for the report!

• 2 years later...

Hey there!

In order to maintain organization and prevent confusion within the forums, we ask that you don't post in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days. As this thread is over two years old and this likely isn't the exact same bug (coding changes, new cards introduced that might affect it, etc.), I'll go ahead and close this thread. I'll ask instead that you submit a support ticket. In that support ticket, we'd appreciate if you could include a screenshot of the issue and a game log from a match where you experienced the issue. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your understanding and your report! :)

Archived