Possible decks that use Latias?

StrangePokemon

Hey, I was wondering if there were any possible running decks that use Latias?

If anyone can provide a Deck List, I could try to make it and test it.

there is a latias sigilyph deck available in The Top Cut's channel i believe, maybe you can check that out. basically aims to protect you against as many variety of pokemon as possible, latias and sigilyph pretty much covers you for all EXs aside from cobalion (g boooster should also be an exception but the current bug still allows safeguard to protect sigilyph from it) and then there's the additional protection latias gives against some ability non-exs.

I myself have tried it and am still running it at the moment, I will say however that its not really that competitive, breaks down very quickly if your opponent tries anything outside of that protection.

My brother has found that Latias EX/Victini EX/ Drifblim (both DRX and PB) works very well against many decks. Victini can OHKO Virizion EX and Genesect EX. Latias EX is protected from many mainstream Pokemon. Drifblim takes out Pokemon who use Special Energy (most all of them). It is a very good 1-2 combo that does well even if not fighting ideal match-ups. I know it lost once to Flygon-Dusknoir mainly b/c of Victini's low Hp and Vibrava being super effective over Latias EX.

Archived