I need ideas for a Grass deck and i got some good cards i thought

To put in

Virzion noble 2x

Virizion ex 2x

3xGensect ex

3xMewtwo ex

Thats what i think your idea is the best idea

please helpo mit energy trainer and pokemon tell me your idea

try to stick to pokemon with 1 retreat or less, this will allow you to use skyarrow bridge more effectively.

consider some Tropius, its a nice non-ex attacker and is not weak to fire like most grass pokemon

may need some colress machine and plasma energy to accelerate genesect ex

if you are going to run g booster or g scope may be wise to run shadow triad in case of scrapper

a lot of the rest will be the typical staples like N, Juniper, Catcher, some form of pokeball, skyla, bla bla bla

nice ideas dude. But where does Mewtwo come in grass type element. and for the deck ,just let your ideas, imagination and mind roll

mewtwo was really never counted as a psychic type as everyone used its first attack and abused it so it was never really used for its second attack so you could use it in what ever deck you want really

Beedrill, use it. Its amazing. lol. Anyway, aside from that. Virizion, Genesect, and Tropius seems like a solid deck to me. Though i dont like having a strategy rely so heavily on plasma and exs to attack. You really need like 2-3 tool scrappers for mirrors and floatstones.

Archived