Pokemon TV give tokens??

Sara64

I decide for a change someday on the past to watch some very old anime episodes from Pokemon!!:P This Pokemon site like the fun zone also have a zone called Pokemon TV and here someone are able to watch some anime episodes from Pokemon!!;) Well during the time i watched a Pokemon episode some tokens appeared on the screen and after click them they disappeared!!:o I don't earn any token so i guess Pokemon TV not give anything special but i ask for sure if someone like me watch any episode using this site and finally find a way to earn tokens with it!!:confused: Just curious!!:rolleyes:

Well for me is not working SpiralBreeze!!:( Can you tell me the day you watch the episodes!!:confused: Also i believe that when i earn token with the fun zone the same time i was not able to earn tokens with pokemon tv zone!!:( Anyway the tokens must have some reason to appeared on the screen so for sure there something here!!:confused:

Just checked - I got 3 tokens for watching "Island of the Giant Pokémon". At two points in the episode it displayed a trainer token rotating in the lower right corner of the screen. (In full view) After watching more episodes, it seems at various points in the episode, it displays a token on screen, and you get tokens for clicking them. It's a nice feature.

I've always been told that tokens were obtainable from Pokémon TV. It's unfortunate that it is a section of the site that doesn't seem to work for me.

Me too ken92 i still watch Pokemon tv episodes and clicking the tokens who appeared i except the same time to earn tokens but after finish the episode and login on the game the number of tokens still remain the same for me!!

Archived